Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury is the face of UK boxing. AJ is becoming old news.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
    No you are projecting what you want to happen.

Of course people are talking about Fury he just fought a week ago.

Joshua sold 80,000 tickets to his last fight.

Stop being reactionary and projecting your dreams of what you wish to happen.

Wait and see how everything plays out, boxing is rarely predictable and you are setting yourself up to look foolish.
    hez already foolish.
    End of

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      I agree. AJ is slowly becoming irrelevant among boxing fans. He really needs to step his game up. It's either now or never for him. He really needs to stop these bum of the month fights and start taking on some serious risks. Tyson Fury has. We already know that he is huge in the U.K. However, in just a few months from now, if he doesn't start expanding outside of Britain and start fighting stiffer opponents, then both Fury and Wilder would have surpassed him globally, if they haven't already done so
      Name me one bum he’s fought recently. Do you mean the replacement opponent takam? The champion Parker or the ex champion and mandatory contender povetkin?

Comment

Originally posted by DaaamnSon View Post
        This is nothing more than a temporary high in Fury's popularity after the Wilder victory he was robbed of.
        When a fight ends in a draw, and 40% of ringside experts have it a draw, how is that a robbery?

Yes, more people thought Fury won than thought Wilder won, but if 60% of ringside experts don't think Fury won, where is the robbery?

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
          When a fight ends in a draw, and 40% of ringside experts have it a draw, how is that a robbery?

Yes, more people thought Fury won than thought Wilder won, but if 60% of ringside experts don't think Fury won, where is the robbery?
          Adelaide Byrd is a "ringside expert"

so you know, doesn't necessarily mean much

Comment

[QUOTE=Tyistall;19364621]
            Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
            Lolx..... Until he start selling out stadiums before I can take you serious.
            You need some fccking beer.[/Q

Yeah man, I fail to see how a guy who was on his back twice in his last fight is all of the sudden "the man" hahaha. These guys hate AJ so much that they make up stuff to make it worse. No matter who AJ fights next, it will sell out Wembley and do a million PPV buys. And he doesn't have to sit there and mention Wilder and Fury every single day the way that Wilder and Fury mention him. If Wilder would ever grow a pair and sign the contract and fight AJ, this whole thing can be resolved
            The more they try to talk AJ down the more stadium fights will not be enough for his fans and the more jealous they will become.

Comment

Ringside experts? People that are all from the same country as Wilder, are 10+ metres away and can only view the fight from one angle?

The vast majority of experts, fighters, fans had Fury winning. You just want to select a group of people that best suits your defence of Wilder and even they had Fury winning.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
                Adelaide Byrd is a "ringside expert"

so you know, doesn't necessarily mean much
                She was not working this fight on press row, so no, she wasn't a ringside expert.

Comment

Some of you guys are trying too hard to push a narrative. man lie, women lie...Numbers don't lie - Floyd Mayweather jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Ringside experts? People that are all from the same country as Wilder, are 10+ metres away and can only view the fight from one angle?
                    That is how boxing is judged. From up close, from one angle.

None of the official judges were from the US, so country of origin is irrelevant. I don't see you complaining about the fact that 99% of the people on this site crying "robbery" are from the same country as Fury.

The vast majority of experts, fighters, fans had Fury winning. You just want to select a group of people that best suits your defence of Wilder and even they had Fury winning.
                    I didn't select the group, BoxingScene interviewed numerous top experts and the majority of them didn't have Fury winning. Many did, but so many had it a draw, and enough had Wilder winning, that Fury winning was the minority opinion.

The majority of experts didn't have Fury winning, sorry. Draw was a very very common score at ringside.

Comment

That is how boxing is judged. From up close, from one angle.

None of the official judges were from the US, so country of origin is irrelevant. I don't see you complaining about the fact that 99% of the people on this site crying "robbery" are from the same country as Fury.

I didn't select the group, BoxingScene interviewed numerous top experts and the majority of them didn't have Fury winning. Many did, but so many had it a draw, and enough had Wilder winning, that Fury winning was the minority opinion.

The majority of experts didn't have Fury winning, sorry. Draw was a very very common score at ringside.
                      Minority had Fury winning? That's absolute bollocks.

BTW post where you got the ringside experts scores from you keep claiming. I've seen no source of this.

Comment

Working...
                      X