Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: I'm Hungry To Be Undisputed - So I am Begging Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AJWilder happening before the Fury rematch only makes it bigger..or an AjFury. Definitely glad to see Fury back in the mix at the top. I say he beats both.

I don't see Wilderjoshua any bigger than it is right now. And Fury against either can only get bigger if Wilderjoshua happens 1st. Fury is In good spot right now.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
      Percentage is irrelevant if Joshua refuses to fight where the most money can be made and refuses to allow the broadcaster offering the most money to air the fight.

If Hearn offers 35% of a UK fight shown in the US on DAZN, why should Wilder take that when a fair split would be 40% of a US fight shown on Showtime PPV? Why should he take $15-20 million for a fight he deserves $30-40 million for? What other fight of this magnitude was held in a location that would generate less than half of what would be generated in the most lucrative location?

You have no idea what clauses are written into Joshuas EXCLUSIVE contract with DAZN.

That's not even true. The fighters would be splitting the profit after expenses.
      About 1min 30 in. There is also plenty of footage of Hearn saying similer...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EBgVAiy45pQ

Comment

So out of Wilder's 1.6 million followers, only 5,000 of them are fans? He has 1,595,000 haters following him on social media? He must be pretty famous for that to be possible.
        He's hasn't said anything you've just wrote, stop making stuff up.

#1 - You have no idea how much Wilder has made in his entire life.

#2 - Wilder would likely make more fighting Fury in the US, so why would he go to the UK to fight Joshua?
        Neither do you, you've haven't got clue what Wilder makes, so stop making shit up.

you're nothing but a charlatan, pretending be something you're obviously not.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy Jab View Post
          AJWilder happening before the Fury rematch only makes it bigger..or an AjFury. Definitely glad to see Fury back in the mix at the top. I say he beats both.

I don't see Wilderjoshua any bigger than it is right now. And Fury against either can only get bigger if Wilderjoshua happens 1st. Fury is In good spot right now.

They are all in a great position mate, they will all make a lot of money if they arnt greedy...especially thier teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Cauliflower ear View Post
            They are all in a great position mate, they will all make a lot of money if they arnt greedy...especially thier teams.
            Definitely. Let's hope we get AJ into the mix. Hopefully hearn is serious

Comment

Wilder accepted a flat fee of 15 million. Absolutely unheard of in a fight of this magnitude. There's nothing else Wilder could have done to make the fight happen in 2018. Hearn simply didn't want it to.

Deontay has 1.6 million fans on instagram alone.

He's the only American born PPV star in all of boxing.

You sound ridiculous.
              He didn't accept the 15 million though did he? He had that contract in front of him and failed to sign it. Verbally agreeing to it is not accepting it, you just happen to believe words rather than actions that's why you Wilder fans are so gullible.

Also this 50 million that Wilder fans keep banging on about is just a PR stunt. It was proved BT Sport were providing a lot of the money which is a rival network to Hearn and Sky so obviously it could never happen. Get your facts right.

Wilder does not and has not ever wanted the AJ fight. The only 2 times he has ever stepped up he got lucky twice. He robbed Fury and was saved by the ref against old man Ortiz.

AJ is far superior to those 2 and would fold Wilders skinny body up.

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
                Why does the undercard have to come out of Joshua's end? I'm not buying it. Joshua can get a flat fee with a percentage of the pay per view buys. The undercard can feature young, up and comers who don't command big paydays. How about Anthony Yarde/ Marcus Browne? Throw in some young eastern europeans and a Katie taylor and Michael Conlan and your all set!
                Its how matchroom works I think at least with Joshua.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EBgVAiy45pQ

Joshua mentions it at 130, I've heard it said before out of Hearns mouth.

Anthony Yarde is with Warren so that won't happen, Conlan with top rank and Browne with di Bella, more mouths to feed.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy Jab View Post
                  Definitely. Let's hope we get AJ into the mix. Hopefully hearn is serious

Indeed....despite all the BS 2019 should be a great year for the big men.

Comment

Originally posted by Akutalee View Post
                    If wilder doesn’t get Fury rematch in USA he will rather fight Breazeale instead... cherry picking gone wrong in fury
                    I think that would be a good fight...wouldn't mean a great deal but I'd watch it, not on PPV though.

Comment

Thats the attitude to have, becoming the undisputed at HW in this era should be the only ambition right now. Since the Klit weren't able to fight each other when they had all the belts in their possession.

Comment

Working...
                      X