Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: I'm Hungry To Be Undisputed - So I am Begging Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua: I'm Hungry To Be Undisputed - So I am Begging Wilder

ANTHONY JOSHUA has admitted he is begging' to face Deontay Wilder in April. Joshua, who holds three of the four major world heavyweight titles, is seeking an opponent for his next Wembley date.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He's begging Wilder to take a ****ty deal.

If he was really hungry to be undisputed, he'd make Wilder a fair offer.

Comment

Begging even though he knocked back $50 million smh, this s*** is wak..

Comment

Why do Hearn and Joshua continue to do this? We all know Wilder-Fury II is next. Nobody buys it. I like Joshua btw but this is just dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Why do Hearn and Joshua continue to do this? We all know Wilder-Fury II is next. Nobody buys it. I like Joshua btw but this is just dumb.
          Because the parasitic Hearniacs believe it and come on here to spam boxing fans constantly.

Comment

"Wilder will be begging me for a fight after the Fury PPV fails."

"I'm begging Wilder for a fight".

Comment

They know the fight isn't next, we all do. They have a pass right now and they don't even know how to use it. Joshua vs Whyte II is a crap fight that will do good in the UK. It makes tons of money and they just can't shut up and do it....

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                ANTHONY JOSHUA has admitted he is begging' to face Deontay Wilder in April. Joshua, who holds three of the four major world heavyweight titles, is seeking an opponent for his next Wembley date.
                [Click Here To Read More]
                Yea, sure, begging.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                  He's begging Wilder to take a ****ty deal.

If he was really hungry to be undisputed, he'd make Wilder a fair offer.
                  Wilder fan girls don’t want this fight made judging by their ignorant comments, didn’t Wilder say money isn’t the motivation? Hearn has offered a two fight deal, first in the UK then in the USA worth more than what wilder has made his entire life yet some bum who still lives in his mums basement (rent free of course) calls it a chitty deal? You Wilder clowns know Wilder got exposed, he is one fight from losing his WBC belt officially , despite losing to Fury. Does he prefer to lose to Fury or AJ? Time would tell.

Comment

If Miller get's through the January 18th date unscathed and is willing , then he should be the foe for Joshua in April. Wilder and Fury should definitely rematch with the winners of those two tilts fighting each other. Sadly Joshua will probably fight Whyte again and then make his U.S debut against Miller if big baby keeps winning. Joshua/Wilder will probably take place late in 2019 or early 2020 at the earliest!

Comment

Working...
                    X