• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
    Best HW in world with DAZN...lol

these damn casuals LMFAO
    The UK doesn't count. They are irrelevant

Comment

DAZN will be out of boxing within the next three years!

They are worst than HBO! PBC, ESPN, Any other boxing entity and then... DAZN!

DAZN IS BAD FOR BOXING!

Comment

I'll send him your kind regards.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
          Garcia-Salka...
          How long ago was that? No question there were bad fights during the time buy phase when pbc was in its infancy. They were able to get prime time spots on CBS and FOX during this phase That has led to deals with both showtime and fox that are very lucrative.

This is pbc’s next phase. They have some really good fights set up. They have shobox and fs1 for developing boxers and prime time spots for big fights and some really good ppv level fights coming.

Maybe Haymon knows what he is doing and the product will improve now that he has more resources and a different environment to work in.

Comment

these damn casuals LMFAO
            last I checked he was signed with Queensbury Promotions, actually.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              How long ago was that? No question there were bad fights during the time buy phase when pbc was in its infancy. They were able to get prime time spots on CBS and FOX during this phase That has led to deals with both showtime and fox that are very lucrative.

This is pbc’s next phase. They have some really good fights set up. They have shobox and fs1 for developing boxers and prime time spots for big fights and some really good ppv level fights coming.

Maybe Haymon knows what he is doing and the product will improve now that he has more resources and a different environment to work in.
              Not slamming PBC but to act as if there is mismatch is funny to me. I'll for boxing wether its PBC DAZN or any other venue. I don't mind it.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
                PBC sucks balls

The only good boxing in america was HBO and to a slightly lesser degree, Showtime

I don't care for ESPN, DAZN or any of the rest of it
                Either you're a Hater or you don't know what you're talking about .

Comment

these damn casuals LMFAO
                  Anthony Joshua DOES NOT have a multi-fight deal solely with DAZN. He is able to fight on Showtime on a fight by fight basis

Comment

Haymon is the king of producing garbage. He only put wilder in their with fury cause he thought he was finished. Look at all the other scrubs hes spoonfed his champs this year

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                      Haymon is the king of producing garbage. He only put wilder in their with fury cause he thought he was finished. Look at all the other scrubs hes spoonfed his champs this year
                      Again, if Al Haymon was Caucasian you'd be screaming at the top of your lungs how Haymon was the best thing that ever happened to boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X