No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Destroys Rocky Fielding in Three For WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Razor thin against Lara (gave it to her because Lara ran), she lost the first GGG fight NO QUESTION AT ALL, Floyd dogged her out.....failed drug tests, corrupt promoter influences and dealings...she is a flawed fighter who is a product of the corrupt boxing industry. Hey, great win tonight against an opponent that people are laughing at 20 minutes after the fight. That's all good, just tell me what's next in the plan to dupe the fans? Staying at 168 or moving back to 160 to face a legit threat who will get robbed on the cards? Schit's a joke and fan's are tired of it.
    That sums it up pretty well. He's a protected fighter with shrewd and influential matchmaker.

Comment

• I haven't watch many super middleweight fights over the last few years. Seen Uzcateguia a couple times, and he's pretty good. Anyway, I seen this Rocky fellow was in the top 10 at 168. Human rankings had him around 8 and he was actually 6th at Boxrec. He is 5 or 6 inches taller than Canelo and a real super mw.

This led me to believe he was decent. I knew Canelo would win, but I thought Rocky would give a respectable performance and make Canelo do something.

Wow, was I wrong. 168 is a straight dog-$^it division. Rocky doesn't know how to use his height and reach, he has no power, and his punches are painfully slow. The guy is a bum. I know how good Canelo is, but I didn't realize how freaking terrible Fielding is. Usually a fighter either tries to score with quick shots without much power, or the fighter throws power shots to try and do damage. It is rare to see a fighter with such slow hands and such little power. Not to mention, he was looking to quit before the fight even started. He kept looking at his corner, like he was looking for someone to tell him, he's made it far enough and can quit. I honestly got the feeling he wasn't even trying to win. Most huge underdogs view a big fight as a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and you can tell they are trying but are just overmatched. Fielding was looking for an excuse to quit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brettcappe
        A Canelo fight costs 15-20 times more than a Lomachenko fight? Really? There were decent seats for 200$ Saturday night. You obviously have not attended fights recently. A 100$ ticket for anyone but Canelo mysteriously costs 2000$ for his fight? Canelo against Fielding is the Superbowl of boxing? Big Stomps is the Superbowl of ignorant azzholes!
        Lol, you dumb fucc! I was at the Canelo-Triple g rematch in Vegas!
        I paid $1500 for a fuccing nosebleed seat! Just cause some sites like boxing scene says they got tixs for $100 doesn't mean that's the actual price!
        Once StubHub, Ticketmaster, Axis, ect get ahold of them tixs they jack the prices up you dumbass!
        Now I know you really haven't been to any damn fights cause if you did then you would know that!
        I've been to 5 Canelo fights and I know you haven't cause you can't afford to go see Canelo fight live you broke loser! 😂

Comment

• My buddy got tickets to a Loma fight for $25 bucks lol

Comment

Big Stomps? Big clown! How old are you exactly? Did you even check the Ticketmaster prices for Canelo/Fielding? I have attended more fights in the last year than you have in your entire life. I'll be in section 1 Saturday night at Barclay's and I'll be first row behind the media at Turning Stone for Jennings/Rivas in January. Bring you fat ass over and i'll buy you a beer! Tecate I assume?
            Lol, you silly fool!
            I'm on the West Coast! No point for me to look at ticket prices for the Canelo-Fielding fight when I have no intention of going to it!
            And you'll be going to the Charlo fights... How the fucc you gonna compare ticket prices from a Charlo and Jennings fight to a Canelo fight??
            C'mon man I know you aren't that fuccing dumb!
            You can get front row seats for a Jennings and Charlo fight for $100!
            How much were the front row seats for Canelo's fight last night since you obviously looked up ticket prices...
            I'll wait for a response on that.
            But It's no comparison man, you know better than that!
            And you can go to a thousand Charlos and Jennings fights but so what??
            What's your point in that?

Comment

I didn't say anything about front row. Front row is expensive for every major fight. A decent seat for Saturday was in the 200$ range. You said that you paid 1500$ for nosebleeds. either your full of it or a fool. Some on these sites talk alot of B.S. You are one of them. You claim to have gone to 5 of Canelo's fights. Seriously doubt it. You know nothing of pricing. My "broke ass" will continue to go to the fights and enjoy them. Peace out fat boy!
              Lol, you stupid hoe! When Canelo fights on May 4th in Vegas look up the ticket prices on the same day they go on sale .. on any site!
              The tickets might have a $300 face value but a regular fan like myself can't get them at that price...
              Even on the Golden Boy website I can't get them at that price cause it directs me straight to Ticketmaster....
              So like I said, on the day they go on sale look for tickets on Ticketmaster, StubHub, Axis, wherever the fucc you want!
              The cheapest ticket you'll find for a Canelo fight will be around $1000!
              An amount you can't afford and that's the real reason you've never been to a Canelo fight!
              You broke hoe!

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowballer View Post
                You sound bitter af. Lol

Every week I "waste" my time watching lower tier fighters since I'm a boxing fan. Had a nice little party with the fam, homemade tacos, and L.A. style hotdogs. Happy night with boxing!
                Nah this wasn’t a fight this was a farce. Fielding cane to lay down and did in the third round. Garbage event.

I’d rather watch two evenly matched no name fighters than watch Clenelo face bums.

It’s okay I had basketball and football to watch.

Comment

You could have gotten in to the fight Saturday for less than 100$ just days before the fight. Your an ignorant fool who knows nothing about boxing. 1000$ to see Saturday's card? You are one dumb F.ck! The reason I wasn't at the fight? The card was a joke, just like fatass BigStomps from L.A!
                  🤣 You broke hoe! You're nothing but a welfare queen living off taxpayers like me!
                  That's the real reason you can't afford to go to a Canelo fight...
                  Cause you're a broke hoe!
                  You fuccing puta!

Comment

You could have gotten in to the fight Saturday for less than 100$ just days before the fight. Your an ignorant fool who knows nothing about boxing. 1000$ to see Saturday's card? You are one dumb F.ck! The reason I wasn't at the fight? The card was a joke, just like fatass BigStomps from L.A!
                    https://youtu.be/EsGNL9K5mUk

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                      Hahahahaha

Classic

Comment

Working...
                      X