No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Destroys Rocky Fielding in Three For WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
    WTF does Trump have to do with any of this? Take your uneducated Government a&& on outta here son
    Do you know what an analogy is moron? Flip the script the Dems have done the same thing. Basically both sides do it, called whataboutism.

That’s what goes on here. Now that you’ve been schooled you are dismissed.

Comment

• Hahaha. I think you're a Canelo Pito lover! Buahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by BestPR View Post
        ...just like DLH, he won't fight the black champions, or the high-rated ones ..CHICKENS!!!
        Fcuk off child. This is a boxing site, your focus is clearly on something else.

Comment

Hey genius looking at his accomplishments and his record he has already surpassed them except Chavez.
          take away generous decisions and you're not accurate in your belief he's surpassed them. Marquez is also still ahead of him and morales beating pac in their first fight is better than anything Canelo has done. The fighters he mentioned had balls and were warriors. They didn't spend 4 plus yrs of their careers fighting scrubs and guys in their late 30s. I also don't recall any of them ever dropping a belt to avoid an opponent for 2 yrs.

Comment

Hey genius looking at his accomplishments and his record he has already surpassed them except Chavez.
            ...DLH can make him a champion all day long, But, he'll never be a People's Champion...long live the real Mexican Peoples Champions!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              you're the one who needs to wake up. People shouldn't support boxers strictly because they share a heritage or language with them. They support boxers based on who and how they fight. Canelo has spent 4 yrs either fighting over matched opponents, getting generous decisions, fighting guys in their late 30s and testing positive for peds. The truth is, if he wasn't Mexican, you wouldn't support him. So don't be a hypocrite and suggest someone turn a blind eye to all of that just to support another latino. Foh.
              The truth is tell that to all the pro euro guys here.

I want to hear you say that next time these euro cats gather like lynch mobs trying to bash anyone not euro

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                The insecure Canelo fanboys always want to jump to Golovkin. Like the Trump people who immediately say but look was Obama did.

That said I don’t remember Golovkin moving up. I said I give him no credit for Canelo moving up to face this opponent. He gets a W of course. When he faces a legit top guy he gets credit win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                  Fcuk off child. This is a boxing site, your focus is clearly on something else.
                  ...you're blind and you can't see...te picaeon los ojos...PENDEJO!!!

Comment

• Clenelo hurried up and got out of there quick. The crowd started feeling the scam. Lmao!!!!

Comment

• People are getting way too worked up. If Canelo doesn't fight someone top level in May you can criticize him but this was clearly just a stay busy fight to make sure that Canelo got in the ring twice in 2018. And when you can fill up an arena against a dude like Fielding and make big money doing it then why not? Chavez did the same thing back in the day.

Comment

Working...
                      X