Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Destroys Rocky Fielding in Three For WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy win against a fringe contender. Would be interesting to see Canelo against a top super middleweight, but the big fights are Jacobs, Charlo and GGG III.

Comment

• "Is unifying the MW titles important to you?"

"I just want want to make the best fights for the public, title or not" -Canelo

a.k.a No Charlo, no Jacobs, no Andrade, no Smith

Comment

• Canelo fans must be having an ****** from this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by embryo View Post
          stfu you dope, You can not possibly have any dignity and think this fight wasn't a complete joke, this was utter garbage and it is pathetic and makes boxing look bad. Canelo and Golden Boy are doing nothing but hurting the sport for their own financial benefit and they should both DIAF. And you should, too.
          Canelo and Golden boy just came from giving the world the most wanted fight twice. Y'all fcking salty cause GGG lost. Yes, this was a lousy fight, but after Saunders fcked up with his own doping, who is Canelo gonna fight thats a legit threat?

Comment

• Who is next, Canelo??? The true tests at 168.
            Anthony Dirrell (31-1-1) ...
            Callum Smith (23-0) ...
            Chris Eubank Jr. ( ...
            Caleb Truax (29-3-2) ...
            James DeGale (23-2-1) ...
            Andre Dirrell (26-2) ...
            Jose Uzcategui (26-2) ...
            David Benavidez (19-0)
            George Groves...

Comment

• I thought Liam Smith may have been the worst world champion I've ever seen a ppv star fight. I stand corrected. Rocky fielding is absolute trash. Dude looks like he just started boxing this year. No head or foot movement, no power, no technique, horrible defense. Dude was an straight joke of an opponent.

Comment

• Originally posted by buddyr View Post
                Ever saw Tyson vs Seldon?
                That was a better fight than Canelo V Rocky

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                  Exactly the fight anyone who knew boxing and isn’t a Canelo fanboy said it would be.

Had no problem with the fight but it was just a keep busy make money and promote DAZN and Canelo affair.

Fielding is not even a gate keeper fighter.

On to next year.
                  And no credit to Canelo for moving up to face a tomato can champion. When he does and faces a legit top fighter I will give him due credit. I’m not bashing him I’m just saying this fight didn’t count for crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by KO MX View Post
                    Lil g doesn't have the balls to go to 168
                    It took balls to fight Fielding? Hell even Martiosyan was a tougher opponent.

Comment

• It was a stay busy fight that brought some well earned lolz. You guys are never happy.

Comment

Working...
                      X