Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlos miss VADA tests. But no BoxingScene articles about that?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlos miss VADA tests. But no BoxingScene articles about that?

Maybe I missed the articles and if so I apologize.

But this has been a relatively well covered story everywhere else outside of BoxingScene, along with the WBC's response.

What gives? Why no coverage here?

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Maybe I missed the articles and if so I apologize.

But this has been a relatively important story everywhere else but BoxingScene, along with the WBC's response.

What gives?
    I'm pretty sure I read about it on boxing scene but not any of the responses.
    What did they have to say about it?

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
      I'm pretty sure I read about it on boxing scene but not any of the responses.
      What did they have to say about it?
      Do you have a link to where on BoxingScene you read it? Outside of posters commenting in the forums I don't believe I've seen anything, not on the actual front page articles anyway.

Sulaiman said that currently fighters in the WBC Clean Boxing Program are allowed to miss up to 3 tests before they get punished. But that they are looking to change that rule.

Also that the Charlos will have to pay a fine.

Comment

Because he is not Canelo

Comment

Its become fairly apparant the charlo's are juiced to the gills..

Comment

Do you have a link to where on BoxingScene you read it? Outside of posters commenting in the forums I don't believe I've seen anything, not on the actual front page articles anyway.

Sulaiman said that currently fighters in the WBC Clean Boxing Program are allowed to miss up to 3 tests before they get punished. But that they are looking to change that rule.

Also that the Charlos will have to pay a fine.
            I've looked but I must of just been reading posters talking about them.
            Very strange that their was no article considering the amount of noise for Canelos dirty.
            I know it's not the same but..

Comment

It doesnt fit this sites agenda to criticise the charlos

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                Because he is not Canelo
                Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                Very strange that their was no article considering the amount of noise for Canelos dirty.
                I know it's not the same but..
                It does look like there's a double standard going on.

This is a pretty significant story that should have been reported on at some point by a major site like Boxing Scene.

Comment

Are you only now realising that this site is under the influence of Haymon and the WBC?

There is a clear negative undertone in most articles concerning other promotions and threats to WBC champions.

Comment

It does look like there's a double standard going on.

This is a pretty significant story that should have been reported on at some point by a major site like Boxing Scene.
                    In boxing always there is a double standard, man.

Comment

Working...
                    X