Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why don't CHARLO, ANDRADE, JACOBS, AND SAUNDERS FIGHT EACH OTHER PART 2?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why don't CHARLO, ANDRADE, JACOBS, AND SAUNDERS FIGHT EACH OTHER PART 2?

I made this thread last year and now I'm making it again. There is absolutely no reason why these fighters should not be facing each other. Instead. they keep calling out canelo and ggg. Jacobs has the IBF title. ANDRADE has a belt. They need to fight each other instead of fighting more tomato cans.

Easy answer they can get boatloads of money vs lower tier guys. That and of course the promoter doesn't want to risk his guys losing to the other promoters guy

Comment

Jacobs just came off a good fight. Andrade was supposed to fight Saunders who failed a test Clenelo style.

Charlo though fair point. That guy has no urgency and is content doing nothing apart from missing VADA tests.

Comment

I think Jacobs, Andrade and Saunders would all fight each other. Though my opinion is Jacobs should be the next in line for Canelo unification/lineal and what not. Charlo will fight them "when the times right"

Comment

Cause they all want the Canelo Payday the easy way.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
            I think Jacobs, Andrade and Saunders would all fight each other. Though my opinion is Jacobs should be the next in line for Canelo unification/lineal and what not. Charlo will fight them "when the times right"
            Charlo is supposed to be the mandatory for the WBC title, but somehow they're not pushing that fight on Canelo anymore.

Comment

Andrade was supposed to fight Saunders who you can argue could beat all three, Jacobs just fought Derevyanchenko, and charlo is fine fighting nobodies. And all three are looking for a canelo fight

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                Cause they all want the Canelo Payday the easy way.
                it wont be easy

Comment

Yes, they should be fighting each other instead of waiting on Canelo or GGG

Comment

Working...
                  X