Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is AJ/Hearn's plan B for April 13th? And who would you like to see?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plan B? lmao You're getting played. Joshua and Hearn are going to talk up facing Wilder or Fury. But they know they can cash out on blind Joshua followers who will buy his next fight regardless of opponent.

Comment

Plan A, B, and C is Whyte

Chisora would have to knock him out for it not to happen

Way too soon for Usyk, not being that BS! Kinda weird because it felt like AJ had way more options previously but now you kinda look around and realize that the Heavyweight Division is really not that good and lacks depth and he really doesn't have many options. His Biggest fights are Wilder and Fury!

Comment

Miller, Whyte, or Chisora.
        Yeah, AJ has already defeated Whyte but Whyte has progressed several levels since & I think that those 2 have a style that gels very well.

Comment

I’ve got no interest in Ortiz.

Big Baby Miller would be the the won for me.

Comment

ya man big baby miller! ortiz hasnt earned a shot at AJ! but miller surely has with all the excitement and dazzling resume!

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
              What if Whyte looks like ****e and gets another gift against Chisora?
              Like that matters to Hearn.

He admitted Jono Carroll got a gift draw last weekend in a final eliminator, but he said he still wants to give him the Farmer title shot first haha.

Comment

plan A is whyte, wilder is not fighting on DANZ and hearn and AJ will not offer even 40 % so I think we should all let it go and stop wasting our time bickering back n forth over that match. Wilder has said hes not interested in negotiating with Hearn at this point after all that BS and hes fighting fury next. plan B for AJ can be Miller....

Comment

Enter Dr. Steelhammer

https://twitter.com/bet365/status/1073660696842420229

More
                  Eddie Hearn has revealed Wladimir Klitschko has text Anthony Joshua stating:

"I wanna come back, I feel like I beat everybody in the division right now."

��

Comment

My guess is Whyte will win his fight and fight AJ on April 13 while Wilder fights Fury somewhere in the USA and not the UK. I am damn near certain Wilder won't fight AJ on April 13th. He already made it clear he is rematching Fury next. Sure things could change and Wilder could fight AJ in England on April 13 but that seems unlikely to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X