Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo, Rocky Fielding - Ready For Battle at MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo, Rocky Fielding - Ready For Battle at MSG

Canelo, Fielding Weights NYC MSG Photos Gallery - This Saturday night , WBC, WBA Middleweight World Champion Canelo Alvarez (50-1-2, 34 KOs) will attempt to join a select list of Mexican boxers to become a three-division world champion as he prepares for his 12-round fight against Rocky Fielding (27-1, 15 KOs) for the WBA Super Middleweight World Title. (Photos by Ed Mulholland).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Canelo looks great but he is too short for 168, that bulge doe

Comment

cherry picking gone wrong....

Comment

Canelo for the win... but all these 168ers are pretty huge walking around 200+. I've always thought Canelo was small for a MW. I honesty don't see a future for him at SM or LH down the line... too small

Comment

Wow, he's way fkn bigger than Clenelo lol

Comment

If this was a better SM Canelo would be in trouble. Granted Fielding's size might cause some early trouble but nothing too crazy. I expect Canelo to beat him down the way Pacquiao beat up Margarito. Not in the same fashion but dominant nonetheless.

Comment

There is absolutely no chance Canelo stays at this division even if he folds Fielding like a deck chair.

Calum Smith would have to box like a drain to lose to him so would the other champs

I bet retrospectively Froch regrets not fighting GGG when there was an opportunity.

It’s a weirdly huge jump up from 160 to 168. Even Joe C was really a 14 stone when not in training.

Comment

Canelo's ****tail weenie is obviously a 6 pack of infant socks.

Comment

[QUOTE=Sparked_26;19355002]There is absolutely no chance Canelo stays at this division even if he folds Fielding like a deck chair.

Calum Smith would have to box like a drain to lose to him so would the other champs

I bet retrospectively Froch regrets not fighting GGG when there was an opportunity.

It’s a weirdly huge jump up from 160 to 168. Even Joe C was really a 14 stone when not in training.[/QUOTE

This!! I've always thought Froch would be too much for GGG and Calum smith is basically a younger, fresher, bigger GGG I think Smith beats Canelo

Comment

the difference in size is massive. I don't think this fight will be as easy as folks think. Win or lose Canelo can't stay at this weight giving up wayyyyyy to much height, reach and weight. You have a ton of super middleweights that are 6'3 and re hydrate to almost 190. The top guys are light heavyweights melting down just to make 168.

Comment

Working...
                    X