No announcement yet.

Sorry Americans, Ukraine is now the number 1 boxing nation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 187 Proof View Post
    Mexico has Carlos Licona at 105, Emanuel Navarrete and Rey Vargas at 122, Oscar Valdez and Leo Santa Cruz at 126, Miguel Berchelt at 130, Jaime Munguia at 154, Canelo at 160 and Gilberto Ramirez at 168. That's 9 champions with 10 belts.

As far as Mexican-Americans there's Daniel Roman at 122, Mikey Garcia at 135, and Jose Ramirez at 140.

That's 12 Mexican champions with 13 belts.

As far as African-Americans go there's Gary Russell Jr. at 126, Tevin Farmer and Gervonta Davis at 130, Maurice Hooker at 140, Terence Crawford, Errol Spence, Keith Thurman and Shawn Porter at 147, Jarret Hurd and Jermell Charlo at 154, Demetrius Andrade and Daniel Jacobs at 160, and Deontay Wilder at 200+. That's 13 champions with 14 belts.

That's 27 belts held by Mexicans and African-Americans.

By my count all of Europe combined has 19 belts, . And 4 of those belts belong to a black guy and an Arab (Anthony Joshua and Kal Yafai), .

Europe is the region that produces the best boxers doe, jajajajajajajajajajajajajaja!!!

And one of the main reasons these Euro bums have titles is because guys Terence Crawford and Mikey Garcia vacate them, jajajajajajajajaja!!!
    USA and México have the better champions.

Decadade by decade

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      Lomas Daddy is Salido.

GGG daddy is GGG.

México is the nightmare of eastern euros, and black americans are better too.

México and U.S.A are the only countries that always are in the top, since 1960.

México always had more champions than other countries of LatinAmerica.

When Cuba went off of the pro boxing, México had more champions than them.

Right now México have 12 champions.
      Rocky Martinez is Salido's daddy. You don't even know your daddy.

Mexico has 6 champions currently. Mexican Americans are Americans. There's 7 champions from eastern europe alone, 4 from Ukraine which given that there's far few of them turning pro shows the relative strength. Mexico 6 champs for 7 belts, Eastern Europe 7 champs for 11 belts.

You're too racist and biased with nationalism you can't see it. America is so far ahead of Mexico it's shameful you lump them together like it's close. Mexico is closer to little Puerto Rico in champions produced than USA LOL.

Puerto Rico is far ahead in head-to-head title fights vs. Mexico LOL and they are tiny. USA is so far ahead of Mexico it's shameful you lump them together like equals when Mexico is closer to Puerto Rico or Japan on champions produced than USA. OF COURSE Mexico will have more than other latin countries because most are tiny and/or don't care about boxing. I will say this though; the best boxer from Brazil, Argentina, Panama, Nicaragua, Puerto Rico, Cuba are ALL better than the best boxer from Mexico.

Look, everyone loves Mexican boxers and what they bring but idiots like you really push people away from them on this particular site because your crazy insecurity shows your blatant and disgusting racism. Mexico is having a tough go in boxing recently and you are not handling it well and it's clear you are worried for the future because europeans are doing well and in larger numbers to the point where you'll stop watching the sport soon if it continues. Same for 187 proof and I'll say this I have been going to a lot of fights for a long time and seen them all live- Marquez (more than 10 times), Morales, Barrera, Rafael Marquez, Estrada etc; etc; etc; and the fans in person are great at the events and knowledgeable and respectful of the sport in general whereas guys like you and him come across as armchair fans too cheap to even go to the fights and with no respect for the sport. Just use boxing as some kind of race baiting and nationalism to puff your chest out online.

13 belts currently held by fighters of Mexican descent, 18 for fighters from Europe, 22 if you want to count secondary title holders.
      Last edited by chrisJS; 12-14-2018, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post

Mexico has 6 champions currently. Mexican Americans are Americans. There's 7 champions from eastern europe alone, 4 from Ukraine which given that there's far few of them turning pro shows the relative strength. Mexico 6 champs for 7 belts, Eastern Europe 7 champs for 11 belts.

You're too racist and biased with nationalism you can't see it. America is so far ahead of Mexico it's shameful you lump them together like it's close. Mexico is closer to little Puerto Rico in champions produced than USA LOL.

Puerto Rico is far ahead in head-to-head title fights vs. Mexico LOL and they are tiny. USA is so far ahead of Mexico it's shameful you lump them together like equals when Mexico is closer to Puerto Rico or Japan on champions produced than USA. OF COURSE Mexico will have more than other latin countries because most are tiny and/or don't care about boxing. I will say this though; the best boxer from Brazil, Argentina, Panama, Nicaragua, Puerto Rico, Cuba are ALL better than the best boxer from Mexico.

Look, everyone loves Mexican boxers and what they bring but idiots like you really push people away from them on this particular site because your crazy insecurity shows your blatant and disgusting racism. Mexico is having a tough go in boxing recently and you are not handling it well and it's clear you are worried for the future because europeans are doing well and in larger numbers to the point where you'll stop watching the sport soon if it continues.

13 belts currently held by fighters of Mexican descent, 18 for fighters from Europe, 22 if you want to count secondary title holders.

Mexico have a tough go right now? I wouldnt know it considering they have the boxing King in their ranks and multiple champions.

Also, his post isnt racist, its nationalist.

If you dont like nationalism in boxing get lost then puzzy. It's a major part of the sport.

Ukranians live or die defending their fighters.

Mexicans do the same.

Filipinos do the same with Pac.

Puerto Ricans do to.

So what?

Get the fuk over it diva ass biiitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
          Loma, Usyk and Gvodzdyk.

3 kings whipping guys in their back yard and taking home all the belts and multiple FOTY awards.

Americans like Spence Thurman Davis and Crawford KNOW they will always get preferential treatment and big paydays so they just coast along and have one big fight every 5 years or something. There are exceptions like Danny Jacobs etc but usually it's like this.

The Ukrainians are out for glory. Beautiful to watch.
          Little known fact about most Americans (myself included) we don't care if other nations are amazing at things. Which is why you don't see the American fans (by and large) backing our fighters based simply on where they were born. We respect great/entertaining fighters regardless of where they come from. As much as any nation out there. If Ukraine is producing amazing fighters (and it IS) it does nothing but help grow the sport.

Comment

bragging about having a handful of good champions.

Comment

Look, everyone loves Mexican boxers and what they bring but idiots like you really push people away from them on this particular site because your crazy insecurity shows your blatant and disgusting racism. Mexico is having a tough go in boxing recently and you are not handling it well and it's clear you are worried for the future because europeans are doing well and in larger numbers to the point where you'll stop watching the sport soon if it continues. Same for 187 proof and I'll say this I have been going to a lot of fights for a long time and seen them all live- Marquez (more than 10 times), Morales, Barrera, Rafael Marquez, Estrada etc; etc; etc; and the fans in person are great at the events and knowledgeable and respectful of the sport in general whereas guys like you and him come across as armchair fans too cheap to even go to the fights and with no respect for the sport. Just use boxing as some kind of race baiting and nationalism to puff your chest out online.

Rocky Martinez lost the second fight against Salido, hahahahahaha, 100 punches more landed on him.

Salido is the daddy of Loma, period.

GGG is the daddy of GGG, period.

You are comparing a region of a continent vs a country like Mexico.

Ucrania has 4 4 champs, Mexico 12, period.

And only an idiot like you can hate mexicans fighters because what a fan says

And too long, did not read your whole comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
                Mexico have a tough go right now? I wouldnt know it considering they have the boxing King in their ranks and multiple champions.

Also, his post isnt racist, its nationalist.

If you dont like nationalism in boxing get lost then puzzy. It's a major part of the sport.

Ukranians live or die defending their fighters.

Mexicans do the same.

Filipinos do the same with Pac.

Puerto Ricans do to.

So what?

Get the fuk over it diva ass biiitch.

That jerk is a mexican hater, a lot of other fans says the same and do the same but that jerk only see what mexicans say.

And he does not know sh.it about boxing.

He said that Sal Sanchez is not on the top-10 of the mexican history in Boxing.

He said that Morales was not a great fighter and that Chavez is overrated

Comment

based on the most wba, wbc wbo, ibf champions in the last 5 years
                  this is how it ranks
                  #1 USA has had the most, but also have the highest participation and geographic size
                  #2 Japan is next, dominating the lower wgt classes
                  #3 mexico
                  #4 UK
                  and the rest by a wide margin

so no, ukraine has never come close as 'the best boxing nation'
                  lomachenko & usyk are top pfp fighters, but they come from one great trainer/gym,
                  it has very little or nothing to do with boxing culture in ukraine

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                    That jerk is a mexican hater, a lot of other fans says the same and do the same but that jerk only see what mexicans say.

And he does not know sh.it about boxing.

He said that Sal Sanchez is not on the top-10 of the mexican history in Boxing.

He said that Morales was not a great fighter and that Chavez is overrated
                    You are a lying ****. I said multiple times Sanchez is #4 all-time on my Mexico list. I said Morales and Beristain said he's not top 10. Is your English that bad?

When did I say Morales isn't great? I said MULTIPLE times in that thread he's unquestionably great and when did I say Chavez was overrated? I said he's not as good as Whitaker and he never held a win over a great fighter.

Comment

You are a lying ****. I said multiple times Sanchez is #4 all-time on my Mexico list. I said Morales and Beristain said he's not top 10. Is your English that bad?

When did I say Morales isn't great? I said MULTIPLE times in that thread he's unquestionably great and when did I say Chavez was overrated? I said he's not as good as Whitaker and he never held a win over a great fighter.

Well, you said that Sanchez is not in the top-10 list of greatest fighters from Latin America, that's equally stupid.

You said that Morales Lost with Espada, Hernandez and a lot of other guys.

F.uck, you does not know anything about boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X