Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: Wilder is More Interested in Fury - He Has NO Titles!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go fight Whyte and when you are through fight Pulev, Miller or Usyk. Wilder or Fury has no where to go after the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by Oshio View Post
      Go fight Whyte and when you are through fight Pulev, Miller or Usyk. Wilder or Fury has no where to go after the rematch
      idiots logic right there

the public will pressure AJ to fight the fury/wilder winner...it always happens...they will force it...they will force everything on AJ to fight the winner...his reputation will be in ruins if he tries to duck

Comment

people that think AJ can go on avoiding the winner of fury/ wilder are idiots....its not going to work...the pressure will mount from boxing writers and the public to give the b-side what is fair

it always happens...it happened with canelo and golovkin...same instance...wide gap in earning power and draw....and the pressure fell on canelo.....the same will happen with the wilder/fury winner

only reason they let it go with floyd and manny is both guys were similar in stature and draw

these guys are not...they wont let AJ get by april of 2020 without fighting either guy

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
          Wilder knows he will get butchered by Joshua if he fights him...Joshua will cave his chest in
          Wilder fans don't want the fight. Look at the Kook above post.

Comment

Until AJ does what Canelo did to make the fight with GGG, nobody cares what he says or how he called out Wilder. Canelo wanted the fight enough with GGG that he ended up giving GGG a bigger split when GGG turned down his offer. He isn't going to run to Eddie and demand to make the fight even if he has to take less. Eddie is AJs master, I'm surprised he let him speak all of sudden, must have to do with Whyte/Chisora fighting next week but he was awful quite for Fury/Wilder and chose to attend next weeks garbage fight instead of the Wilder/Fury fight.

Comment

Still pretending to won’t the fight next manipulating his guileble fan boys when he knows he’s not fighting Wilder next.

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
                A chicken that came all the way to the UK to sit Ringside at Joshua's fight. What does that make Joshua if he can't come to the states like a man and watch Wilder/Fury?
                Do you think that Wilder would not fight AJ if Hearn offered him 50 million? GTFOH
                Don't really get the understanding of Wilder's fans believing the legitimacy of the 50million.. Why no contract sent, why giving 24hours ultimatum to agree to the terms when there's not even terms to agree to, to me it's just bs, flat fee or not at least AJ team sent contracts.

Comment

They both want the fight, forget the politricks get it done

Comment

Originally posted by lightsoutrome View Post
                    Still pretending to won’t the fight next manipulating his guileble fan boys when he knows he’s not fighting Wilder next.
                    How does his words seem to you like he was pretending sent a fair contract to Wilder with rematch clause, this week Wilder was quoted as saying "Joshua now begging to fight him" so how does it seem like he's pretending.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      “Let me say this, I can’t control what Deontay Wilder or what Tyson Fury does or even as far as what they say - but what I can control is what I say.." - Anthony Joshua

"If it is a $100 million fight and they are happy with taking 60-40, I'll take 50-50. Give me $50 million dollars up front and I swear I'll take that fight tomorrow," - Anthony Joshua

No one believes what you say anymore! That ship sailed!
                      One lie and that's it, you're branded a liar for life, so important to back up your claims or keep schtum.

Comment

Working...
                      X