No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: Maybe We Can Make Mikey Garcia Fight Next Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    Bro you are hating . I don’t blame him for what they did to our ancestors . Even though it’s easy for me to say, Our police don’t carry guns . So if I get out of my car after being stopped, I know I’m getting back in my car in 2 minutes or 4 minutes if I choose to start swearing at them. The only guns I see is my 17.6 inch biceps.

So back off Loma the guy is the truth even though he was a tad crappy the other night but so was Wilder yet that Kung fu grip you have on him is never letting go.

Tank is ungrateful,disloyal and unambitious which is a deadly combination. I’m not sure he gets past farmer
    A little history lesson Russia and Ukraine never participated in the African slave trade and had nothing to do with Africa like Spain, England, France etc..

Russians used domestic slaves in the form of serfs.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
      Keep what 100? Why would Loma fight Pac he is in a different division? You literally just said it yourself. Look at Pac vs Loma threads before made months ago. I said the same now no need to fight Pac its a lose/lose situation. He's a dangerous fight with little reward. Unlike Mikey who would give him more glory if he wins.
      so why did he fight rigo then?? i said he doesnt need to fight pac because they are both in different weight classes but at least keep it 100 with it!! dont use the excuse that pac is old. who the fook would past up on an opportunity to beat an ATG and have him on your resume??? someone who doesnt believe he can beat that guy!!!

so loma says fighting old man manny means nothing right? so what did the pedraza fight meant to him?? did it boost up his legacy? what was the point of fighting rigo?? did that do anything to his legacy either??
      Last edited by IceTrayDaGang; 12-13-2018, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        What a load of bollocks. Garcia has been calling out Lomachenko for the past couple of years. Lomachenko was never interested, the best we got was "in a few fights". Now he's mentioning him because Garcia is moving to 147 to fight a much more dangerous fighter and will likely not return to 135. Lomachenko never had any serious interest in a Garcia fight.
        is that why he left TR??? you know the same place where loma is at?? lol!!! it WAS mikey who started name dropping once he left TR!!! once he left TR, he called out loma knowing it wont happen! once he left TR he called out crawford knowing it wont happen! once he left TR he called out pac (when he was still with TR) knowing it wont happen.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
          so why did he fight rigo then?? i said he doesnt need to fight pac because they are both in different weight classes but at least keep it 100 with it!! dont use the excuse that pac is old. who the fook would past up on an opportunity to beat an ATG and have him on your resume??? someone he doesnt believe he can beat that guy!!!

so loma says fighting old man manny means nothing right? so what did the pedraza fight meant to him?? did it boost up his legacy? what was the point of fighting rigo?? did that do anything to his legacy either??
          When did i say old? Its a fight that's dangerous with little to no reward. Manny fighting a smaller guy when he has pop against 147lbers. He would wreck shop at 135 be dangerous for everybody. I like both Manny and Loma.

Comment

so why did he fight rigo then?? i said he doesnt need to fight pac because they are both in different weight classes but at least keep it 100 with it!! dont use the excuse that pac is old. who the fook would past up on an opportunity to beat an ATG and have him on your resume??? someone he doesnt believe he can beat that guy!!!

Oh STFU. You're only interested in Loma because he's smaller and if Pacquiao wins you can run around claiming Pacquiao is the best. Pacquiao flat out ducked Crawford.

Comment

is that why he left TR??? you know the same place where loma is at?? lol!!! it WAS mikey who started name dropping once he left TR!!! once he left TR, he called out loma knowing it wont happen! once he left TR he called out crawford knowing it wont happen! once he left TR he called out pac (when he was still with TR) knowing it wont happen.
              Garcia left TR before Loma was even a thing you tard.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                When did i say old? Its a fight that's dangerous with little to no reward. Manny fighting a smaller guy when he has pop against 147lbers. He would wreck shop at 135 be dangerous for everybody. I like both Manny and Loma.
                i said loma says pac is old! i never said it was you.

the bolded part! that i agreed with!! its not because pac is old like what loma is saying. the risk is still there and that's why they dont want to take it because it's not a fight they have too! and that's understandable but like i said, keep it 100! dont use the excuse that manny is old.

Comment

Garcia left TR before Loma was even a thing you tard.
                  oh, but you wanna bring up the loss to salido every time to discredit loma doe!! so if when mikey left TR, loma wasnt even a thing yet, then that means when he loss to salido he wasnt even a thing yet either! check mate!

Comment

Oh STFU. You're only interested in Loma because he's smaller and if Pacquiao wins you can run around claiming Pacquiao is the best. Pacquiao flat out ducked Crawford.
                    wtf?? pac is already the best! what does beating small loma does anything for him?? im just calling out the BS from loma.

Comment

oh, but you wanna bring up the loss to salido every time to discredit loma doe!! so if when mikey left TR, loma wasnt even a thing yet, then that means when he loss to salido he wasnt even a thing yet either! check mate!
                      Deflection. You embarrassed yourself yet again implying Garcia left TR because of Loma. Loma had 1 damn fight When Garcia had his last fight for TR. You just make **** up you clown.

Comment

Working...
                      X