No announcement yet.

Thankfully Wilder finally revealing the truth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    This is hilarious I swear AJ thought he was a Mayweather or DLH and now playing 2nd fiddle
    How is he playing second fiddle? By saying he wants the fight you scum bags have been calling for? Yeah, that's playing second fiddle alright. Haha.

You dregs have the most profound fantasies it seems. Jokers, the lot of you. But don't worry, the Wilder years will be coming to an end soon enough. One way or another.

Comment

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
      I don't see why people expect Wilder to want to do business with Hearn.
      Ot's not like traditional business posturing, Eddie Hearns comments were flat out disrespectful.
      And what do you think about all the disrespectful bull**** that's come out of Wilder's mouth towards AJ?

Is that your new excuse though is it? Wilder won't be fighting AJ because of disrespect? Hahahaha.

Comment

Enjoy AJ vs Chisora lmfao
        Yeah, that told him. Your delusion of AJ needing Wilder for a payday can be conquered by this complete nonsense. Haha.

If Chisora were to win, I don't see him getting the April date. Miller would be my best guess.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
          Look, if I am trying to save money on my lawn service by continually offering the neighborhood kid 50 cents to cut my lawn, I am not making him a serious offer no matter how many times I offer it.

If I then see that he does a great job elsewhere and up my offer to 3 dollars, I am definitely making a better offer...but it still isn't what the job is worth.

And it doesn't matter that he has been taking 50 cents or 1 dollar to cut smaller lawns.

My lawn is the biggest lawn he will ever have cut and if I really want him to do the job, then offering him any less than what I have paid before is taking advantage of him.

Hope that helps...
          Lets be honest here. Wilder isn't worth jack **** outside of Whyte, Fury and Joshua. They're the paydays for Wilder. Nowhere else will get him big money.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
            Who’s mans is this!?

Hearns played himself and AJ has played himself!

They thought they could freeze out Wilder and that he would be the one fighting nothing but no hopers while AJ will fight “the best” nope, it’s funny how the tables have turned!

Hearns knows how successful the rematch will be and that the winner will likely command 50/50 or AJ can go rematch Parker or Takam while Wilder and Fury can have a trilogy and sell even more and get paid even more!

This is the reason he’s now really trying to get the fight going, not to mention Fury exposed further weaknesses in Wilder’s style!
            You know full well the winner isn't worth a 50/50 split. Fury and Wilder are making some good money by being each other's dance partner. Joshua is the only way they make another good payday outside of this though. And it will be a lot more than they earned against each other. But it won't be 50%, that's for sure.

Comment

Do you disagree that AJ biggest fight in terms of money generated is the Klitschko fight?

Because we know how much the fight generated and how much both AJ and Klitschko made because K2 put the numbers out

Matchroom never put out official numbers on how much AJ v Parker or Takam or Povetkin generated but every one knows the fights didn't make the expected gates and wasn't sold out
              What???? You do know AJ always sells out don't you? The only one that was slow was the Povetkin fight, but that eventually sold out.

Stop talking nonsense.

Comment

Klitschko fight made around $50M Wilder v fury should make around $40-45M

Wilder v Fury 2 will more than double AJ's biggest fight #fact
                You don't know what a fact is do you? Doesn't surprise me though. You are a Deontay Wilder fan after all.

Stay desperate, you hear me?

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                  U gatta b fcking kidding me....Hearn is begging cuz Wilder/Fury hot right now...

Some of yall would will eat up anything Snake azz Hearns spit out.

Wilder should go
                  So you believed Hearn didn't want to make the fight before, and that was the reason to spew your poison. But Hearn does want to make this fight, but you're spewing your poison anyway?

You pathetic idiots just can't stop contradicting yourselves can you. I can see why you're drawn to Deontay because he does nothing but contradict himself all the time as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Introspective View Post
                    A love letter to hearn from a poster named froch. Paid shill much?
                    You have to be a paid shill to talk some sense? Can see why you don't get paid anything then.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                      Sure they're trying to make the fight..........

.......now that Wilder and Fury have unfinished business. Sounds about right.

Turning down 50 million ring a bell? Get the knack son.
                      I love the fact that no matter what Deontay does or says, his grotesque fan squad just keep on mentioning the 50 Mill offer. Haha. It shows how insecure you lot are. Whenever faced with some cold hard truths, just make yourselves feel better by going on about a deal that has already been debunked. Haha.

Wilder could be seen crying in a corner and screaming for help because he has Joshua on his tail but his squad will just refuse to address it and come up with this load of bull**** instead.

The walls are closing in on Wilder and his clan. Reality and it's cruel ways are waiting for you. Tick, tock.

Comment

Working...
                      X