No announcement yet.

What Eric Morales would have done to Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morales takes him out.

Loma couldnt handle the pressure from Salido.

Morales was a next level beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
      Tough to tell. Morales got undressed by Zahir Raheem so it is possible that Loma would do the same. He seemed to struggle a little more with slick fighters I think but I couldn't say for sure. Peace.
      So which slick fighters did he struggle with aside from Raheem?

And Lomachenko doesn't actually move like that. He has great movement but for the most part is right in front of you like Pacman in a way. Not sure the Raheem fight is a good comparison for this.

Pacquiao had great footwork and a bit out of prime Morales was able to handle him. Great match up, can't really call it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
        Morales takes him out.

Loma couldnt handle the pressure from Salido.

Morales was a next level beast.
        Morales fought a guy with a 1 fight 1 def record in his second pro fight, you cant compare them this way as they had a different rise.

Its a bad style for Eric , in a slugfest Eric probably stops him as Im not so sure with Lomos chin, but he got to catch and I dont think he has the foot speed to catch him.

Comment

Loma would win,Morales cant deal with movement well at all

Comment

Raheem was a one hit wonder though . I see this fight going to a tie if he fought Loma though

Comment

Use the fight against Raheem is very stupid.

That was a Morales out of prime.

In 126 pounds or 130, Morales was too much for Loma

Loma needs to fight with some fighter with élite level.

Salido using dirty táctics and relentless pressure beat Loma

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                So which slick fighters did he struggle with aside from Raheem?

And Lomachenko doesn't actually move like that. He has great movement but for the most part is right in front of you like Pacman in a way. Not sure the Raheem fight is a good comparison for this.

Pacquiao had great footwork and a bit out of prime Morales was able to handle him. Great match up, can't really call it.

Exactly.

Olny an idiot can use the fight against Raheem like an example.

Morales prime was 122-130, pounds.

Not 135.

Morales fought with a lot of better rivals than Loma .

Loma is getting a stupid hype.

He is a very good fighter but he never fought with a great fighter in pros.

His L against Salido proves that he is not invencible.

Erik win against PAC is better than all the career of Loma beating sh.it like Pedroza

Comment

The slick Loma that boxed circles around Russel and Walter's would go upside Morales head.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                    Morales fought a guy with a 1 fight 1 def record in his second pro fight, you cant compare them this way as they had a different rise.

Its a bad style for Eric , in a slugfest Eric probably stops him as Im not so sure with Lomos chin, but he got to catch and I dont think he has the foot speed to catch him.
                    Loma was in prime. Months later of his L against Salido. He beat Russell JR easily

Comment

I'll pick Loma. He is a great boxer on offense and defense and he has an incredible record as an amateur and a pro. Morales is great also but I'll go with Loma.

Comment

Working...
                      X