• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miguel Roman > Lomachenko

Since he beat Salido

Also

Sergio Thompson>Lomachenko Since Ko'd Linares much faster

Roman Martinez > Loma since he has a ud against Saldio oh wait.....

This how it works right?

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
    This how it works right?
    Obviously. People need to just accept Tank beats Loma easy and stop crying.

Comment

Of course. And since Berchelt beat Roman that automatically means he has a 100% guaranteed chance of beating Lomachenko. Remember, the triangle theory is never wrong!!

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
        Of course. And since Berchelt beat Roman that automatically means he has a 100% guaranteed chance of beating Lomachenko. Remember, the triangle theory is never wrong!!
        Yet it made you insecure enough to point out right after the fight that Pedraza landed more punches against Tank in 7 rounds than he did for the entire fight against Lomachenko. So what was the point of that thread? What made you post that right after the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          Yet it made you insecure enough to point out right after the fight that Pedraza landed more punches against Tank in 7 rounds than he did for the entire fight against Lomachenko. So what was the point of that thread? What made you post that right after the fight?
          How am I insecure for pointing out a fact? It wasn't even like I was giving my opinion, it's objective truth that Pedraza landed more punches against Davis.

Comment

As for the actual thread, this is why I don't get why so many excuses are being made in why Tank got Pedraza out of there so easy and Lomachenko couldn't. Like styles make fights. Davis is a hard hitting destroyer while Lomachenko doesn't have that type of power but breaks you down in a different way. Why the hell were we getting people saying BS like well Pedraza is much better now than he was then or that Pedraza didn't take training serious? Or how about Pedraza was clearly weight drained when he fought Davis!!! Like GTFOH with those excuses. They are so unnecessary. Tank beating Pedraza easier than Lomachenko doesn't mean he will actually beat Lomachenko.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
              Since he beat Salido

Also

Sergio Thompson>Lomachenko Since Ko'd Linares much faster

Roman Martinez > Loma since he has a ud against Saldio oh wait.....

This how it works right?
              Again Retro this is how things always used to be. Great fighters have been criticized, exposed, etc etc. Now its happening to Loma, after a few years of GGG getting it, and you guys that are fans of theirs are up in arms.

Some of you are the ones that sh-tted on Roy, Floyd, Ward and Bhop for years. I understand you are frustrated and annoyed at what you are reading but you've been here less than 5 years.

Imagine what guys like me and the guys here far longer, have had to endure?

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                How am I insecure for pointing out a fact? It wasn't even like I was giving my opinion, it's objective truth that Pedraza landed more punches against Davis.
                No, there was more to that. Something about that fight made you feel a certain way. Something about Tank taking Pedraza out easier bugged you so you tried to come with Pedraza landing more punches against Tank in 7 rounds than Lomachenko did all fight. I mean by that same token, you ignored that Davis landed more punches in 7 rounds vs Pedraza than Lomachenko did all fight.

You later started to rate Pedraza higher than you ever would have had he not fought Lomachenko. Started mentioning how you felt Easter Jr lost to Fortuna or Commey or whoever yet completely ignored Pedraza's fight vs OLD Edner Cherry where most felt he lost.

You just didn't make that thread and future posts for "objective truth" you made them for other reasons.

Comment

I forgot Pedraza should have lost to Cherry Bomb. Loma vs Cherry is 50/50 now.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                    No, there was more to that. Something about that fight made you feel a certain way. Something about Tank taking Pedraza out easier bugged you so you tried to come with Pedraza landing more punches against Tank in 7 rounds than Lomachenko did all fight. I mean by that same token, you ignored that Davis landed more punches in 7 rounds vs Pedraza than Lomachenko did all fight.

You later started to rate Pedraza higher than you ever would have had he not fought Lomachenko. Started mentioning how you felt Easter Jr lost to Fortuna or Commey or whoever yet completely ignored Pedraza's fight vs OLD Edner Cherry where most felt he lost.

You just didn't make that thread and future posts for "objective truth" you made them for other reasons.
                    You're the one who sound insecure. Its not like Pedraza I ever said Pedraza is a great fighter, in fact he barely cracks the top 5 of Lomachenko's best wins. But the truth is that Davis knocking out Pedraza and Loma not knocking him out has zero bearing on how a Lomachenko vs Davis fight would go. All it proves is that Davis hits harder than Lomachenko which is something we all knew already.

Comment

Working...
                    X