Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: GGG Trilogy Happens When Canelo Says, We Call The Shots!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird... I would think GGG is stylistically an easier fight for Canelo and more marketable than Andrade Jacobs or Charlo
    I wonder what they're planning. Or possibly this is just some strutting by them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
      Canelo has always fought lions. Always.

Canelo - literally - has the single best resume in boxing. Hes always fought the best fighters and quantitiatively has the most champion opponents
      Pacman still boxes.

Comment

A side calls the shots

Comment

Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
          GGG did a great job blocking punches with his face.
          Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
          Good for Ca$hnelo and DLH. Canelo BATTERED lil CUCKKK in their last fight

And after all that trash talk...holding out for extra money...whining about weights...judging...Nah make that clown wait.

Fight him when hes 38-39 and literally beat him down into submission

Mr. Middleweight Ca$hnelo
          Always and I said always, when I see those photos I laugh hard for 2 minutes, especially with the comment, GGG block Canelo punches with his face. DAMN!!! GGG receive a beating and thrashing from Canelo and people said Canelo don't hit hard and don't have power. And those scary body shots that GGG was scare to thrown his own body punches. Is still today and when a interviewer ask Golovkin why he don't thrown body shots in both Canelo fights, GGG gesture change and you see he get angry visibly and change the topic and not answering the question.

Comment

They shouldn't fight in May, let Canelo fight Jacob's or Andrade for their titles and maybe GGG fights Smith at 168 or Charlo or even Saunders in the UK if that cheater Is back by May.

September is better, we need a break between the fights at this point.

Comment

That will certainly help get the fight done Oscar, you shouted publicly from the hilltops, your the boss. Someone once told me, what’s already known, doesn’t need to be said. Just keep your mouth shut, I’m sure GGG & his team already know you have leverage.

Comment

Time no move on. We've seen this story and know how it plays out on the scorecards. Time to get a young lion in there with Canelo for once.

Comment

Originally posted by PapaBricks View Post
                  Canelo fights the best....
                  As he preps to fight Rocky Fielding
                  This is EXACTLY what stuck out to me! Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                    taking notes from floyd ... wait until he starts to decline then call him out to make the fight right. after ggg went all 12 rds with jacobs they knew he wasnt the same anymore so they pushed for the fight and it got made.
                    Bro, are you not embarrassed when you click "submit reply" then see what you've actually posted?! LET IT GO!!! This has nothing to do with Floyd or Manny and everyone and their mom knows that Floyd was/is older than Manny so, unless Floyd was wine at the point they fought then he wasn't getting better with age. Sheesh!

There are boxing fans and there are Pac fans, you Sir are the latter .

Comment

via GIPHY

Yup... I guess that applies to the judging too.

Comment

Working...
                      X