No announcement yet.

Loma wants to fight Tank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    How many of these guys did Loma drag up to 130?
    Hey turkey, didnt you just say about tank would fight loma and he should send a contract in another thread to me, heres tanks chance, i bet he loses his voice extremely quickly just like you will

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
      Also doesn't mind Berchalt since he talked about moving up.

GL: Is the lightweight division the highest weight you will fight at?

VL: "I don't know. Right now it's too big for me. I feel like my opponents are bigger than me in this division, but we'll see. Right now I'm focused on this weight category."

GL: What are your goals for 2019?

VL: "To unify all of the titles at lightweight and fight with the guys who talk too much."

GL: Fight with guys who talk too much? Are you talking about Teofimo Lopez and his father who have had quite a bit to say lately?

VL: "Yes I want to fight with guys who talk too much, but I'm talking about Gervonta Davis."

GL: Would a fight with Gervonta Davis have to take place at lightweight or would you go down to 130 to fight him?

VL: "It depends, but it doesn't really matter to me. We're going to have to see what's on the table. Another fight that could present itself is the WBC 130 pound champion Miguel Berchelt who has been talking about moving up to lightweight, so he's a possibility as well."

GL: Sounds like the bottom line is you're going to be looking to make the biggest and best fights possible, and the weight they take place is almost secondary. Is this assessment correct?

VL: "This is correct."

http://**********.com/pag/article.php?aid=36696

VL: "Yes I want to fight with guys who talk too much, but I'm talking about Gervonta Davis."

I like it. Keep talking. I've no single doubt that you will lose, but at least position yourself for big money fights. Don't trust Arum or Top Rank and waste energy on Crolla and his ilk.

Make it happen. Call Haymon and PBC. Insist to Arum that YOU really want the Davis fight. Make it happen, bro. Show this prospect manners.

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
        Hey turkey, didnt you just say about tank would fight loma and he should send a contract in another thread to me, heres tanks chance, i bet he loses his voice extremely quickly just like you will
        Why so angry man?

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
          I said Loma and Arum should send the contract. The best fighter in the world (not to me at all) should be in control of the offers with this loser Broner 2.0. No?

Wait and see.
          Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 12-11-2018, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Why so angry man?
            Not angry, just keeping it real, calling out biased fanboys

Comment

I said Loma and Arum should send the contract. The best fighter in the world (not to me at all) should be in control of the offers with this loser Broner 2.0. No?

Wait and see.
              Well loma just called davis out AGAIN, lets see what davis does as hes already ducked once, here comes the second time im guessing

Comment

Working...
              X