Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: If Wilder Cares About Legacy, He'll Fight Joshua Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
    joshua has done absolutely nothing to earn a shot vs wilder paper chump
    AJ has all but one of the belts, Wilder should want to take them, that’s been the whole point all along. All this lineal BS is nonsense, it’s not even a thing unless you’re the Fury PR team.

Comment

He just lost please shut the **** up

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
        Hoping for a draw in Whyte vs Chisora to push these cowards onto the path of Luis Ortiz.
        Eddie is terrified of Old Man Ortiz.

He's hoping that Joe Joyce finishes him off.

Then Wilder and Fury beat the primes out of each other.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing
          Worry about your own fighter's legacy. No one round my parts even talks about AJ. All they talk about is the amazing fight that was Fury vs Wilder and they're salivating over a rematch.
          “No one round my parts” ... you have emigrated to the states if I’m not mistaken? Didn’t Wilder and Fury just havea great fight less than 2 weeks ago so that goes without saying.

Would you honestly prefer to watch Wilder vs Fury than Joshua vs Wilder?

Of course I’m pro AJ but I would rather him fight Wilder than Fury but I couldn’t hate on either fighter if they went through with the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
            Eddie is terrified of Old Man Ortiz.

He's hoping that Joe Joyce finishes him off.

Then Wilder and Fury beat the primes out of each other.
            Lololololol. Luis Ortiz is nothing. He went 12 rounds with a bum by the name of Kauffman

Comment

hearn has been sounding a little desperate lately. hes also using the post fight popularity of wilder / fury to promote AJ (which is smart). imo both wilder and fury beat AJ. i didnt think so before however both of them proved they can step up. AJ is a little too robotic for fury, and wilder's money punch is unreal. the HW division is looking really good for 2019. hopefully usyk can make the transition into HW and start challenging these guys.

Comment

If hearn was serious he would offer a 50/50 split.. but in truth, he's just trying to make it seem like he's trying to make the Wilder fight... smh.. we knew months ago whyte vs AJ 2 is what you want in april.

Comment

Someone get this guy Hearn a glass of water, he is thirsty af. He should be happy Joshy can cash in on fighting Whyte-Chisora 2 winner. All Joshua's belts are plastic at this point.

Comment

Joshua's puppeteer Hearn is desperate for attention since the heavyweight attention is now on Fury and Wilder. All over the media talking smack to keep himself and his puppet relevant. Wilder and Fury have unfinished business.
                    In the meantime just have his puppet Joshua face the winner of the two C level fighters in Whyte/Chisora. Or maybe step it up a little and face Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                      If hearn was serious he would offer a 50/50 split.. but in truth, he's just trying to make it seem like he's trying to make the Wilder fight... smh.. we knew months ago whyte vs AJ 2 is what you want in april.
                      If Wilder honestly deserved a 50/50 split what do you think Fury deserves against Joshua?

Comment

Working...
                      X