Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why arent fans allowed to get excited by lomachenko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Hasn't this been the case for a long time going back to other highly successful boxers?
    Yes it has... when Floyd beat Castillo in the rematch, I realized.... dayuuum he fights good... real good.

Loma fights good, real good.

I’m a Bay Area Guy, so I’m a big Andre Ward fan. He’s great. I wish he would have fought in Vegas more, but... he’s retired.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      The topic starter is a passive aggressive racist and roots against all black American fighters. He is known around here. He shits on all good black boxers and then wants everyone to proclaim his Euros great. He doesn't even like lower divisions, he's supporting Loma just because he's white and Euro.

There's more. Not gonna say more. That context is there too.
      So you're black huh?

Makes a lot of sense when its put that way. You claim that TS hates all black fighters but here you are actively hating lomachenko because hes white. The exact same ****.

Lol. A person can like all fighters of all colors and nationalities. Those are the real fans. Just because someone has more of the same colored boxers as favorites doesnt mean they're racists or have agendas.

But too many of you race and nation type people. You're why the world has problems.

Comment

Why do you care so much about what others think about fighters you like...

I see what it is, APPROVAL is what some of you guys are thirsty for? So YOU can hate every American Boxer but then expect Americans to turn around and Praise Foreign fighters who you guys use as your Anti American Heroes and you like them more simply because they're not American

If it is F#ck Our Fighters then it is F#ck Yours Too that is how must fans will react and this THIRST for Crowning someone you claim as your own as "THE GREATEST" without them earning it is just a reach because you're not USE to seeing Greatness That You Feel Can Represent You! So Yeah you guys are quick to label anybody "GREAT" because you're just not use to seeing it.

I don't care for that entire Nationalism/Tribal BS, I'm a fan of ALL FIGHTERS Regardless of where they from and color their skin is. If you can fight that is all that matters for me but the Insecure Untalented Fanboys are USING these fighters and some sort of symbolism and that is where things go BAD and you guys start to make things Racial and all the other childish nonsense that comes with it
        Last edited by sicko; 12-11-2018, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
          So you're black huh?

Makes a lot of sense when its put that way. You claim that TS hates all black fighters but here you are actively hating lomachenko because hes white. The exact same ****.

Lol. A person can like all fighters of all colors and nationalities. Those are the real fans. Just because someone has more of the same colored boxers as favorites doesnt mean they're racists or have agendas.

But too many of you race and nation type people. You're why the world has problems.
          Where do I say I'm black or even American? I don't care for those. You obviously do. I just observed a fact with this poster. Go through his posts.

I won't address an ignorant person like you anymore.

Bye.
          Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 12-11-2018, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            Don't proclaim someone great when they have ways to go to earn that title. What's the most memorable and best Loma fight, opponent wise? There is none.

By the time he's finished with Crolla, he would've three C level fighters in Linares, Pedraza, and Crolla in his last 3 fights. He also has the Salido loss. What's so great about this? The amateurs... bla bla bla.
            So Tank has fought one C level opponent and then the rest are probably E and F? Pedraza is probably the 6th best Loma opponent he’s the only fighter worth a damn Tank has fought and a shot Mares coming off another dominant loss 3 divisions past his best won’t cut it.

Comment

Problem is the extremists on both sides. They ruin it for everyone else.

Comment

He's vastly overrated by the Euro loving crowd. He gets touched up by bums and his clown bunboys say he beats ATG's that would've sparked out those bums in spectacular fashion. He's a very good fighter but he's not on the level of an ATG for sure. This era is full of overrated fighters but he's one of the best atm.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                  That's blatantly not true and a very racist assumption which I've came to expect from you. I've been a fan of his since before he even turned professional and have paid to go travel and watch him fighting getting on planes to New York multiple times, Las Vegas and watched him from ringside here in LA. Before he fought for a title, before he appeared on the pound for pound list, before he was pound for pound #1. I'm not going to spend thousands just to push some online "agenda" and I didn't just start showing interest in his career.

You just seem upset that certain people like him and the thing you criticize them for you give others a pass for. You have an agenda and an axe to grind with certain folks who've criticized Mayweather.
                  I base that opinion on your posts. I can’t say why you started to like Loma I just know that now you use him solely for agenda driven purposes. You take every criticism as a race based attack.

Whenever there is criticism you decide the critic has to be a minority even without knowing that information.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    I base that opinion on your posts. I can’t say why you started to like Loma I just know that now you use him solely for agenda driven purposes. You take every criticism as a race based attack.

Whenever there is criticism you decide the critic has to be a minority even without knowing that information.
                    The bold: Great post, Dunn. Green K.

Comment

are you the only person allowed to slam fighters??

Comment

Working...
                      X