78 Sports TV made a video stating that Wilder is better than Wlad ever was

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 78 Sports TV made a video stating that Wilder is better than Wlad ever was

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLpTXftKV28

He makes some good points but at their best I think Wlad crushes him due to having equal, if not, better power and much better technique. But, do you guys agree that Wilder would've beaten everyone Wlad did? I'm not sure he beats Haye, AJ, Peters, Povetkin. I just don't know.

I think Wladimir should be ranked higher due to his longevity, he was the absolute best heavyweight in the world for a very long time. Wilder was one of the best l, but bever number 1, for a while and beat 1 credible opponent in his whole career so far.

With that being said I'd however always prefer watching Wilder despite his flaws because he brings excitement to the game. The game of boxing has been missing big punchers with heart like Deontay Wilder especially at heavyweight.

Comment

LMAO that dude is such a clown

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
        I think Wladimir should be ranked higher due to his longevity, he was the absolute best heavyweight in the world for a very long time. Wilder was one of the best l, but bever number 1, for a while and beat 1 credible opponent in his whole career so far.

With that being said I'd however always prefer watching Wilder despite his flaws because he brings excitement to the game. The game of boxing has been missing big punchers with heart like Deontay Wilder especially at heavyweight.
        Right now, is Wilder a top 25 heavyweight?

Comment

Wilder is one of least skilled title holders in history, Wlad is leagues better. Wlad was better than Wilder in every department. Which is why Wilder wanted nothing to do with him. Stupid comparison.

Comment

The disrespect klitchko receives is nothing short of sickening tbh

Comment

Wladimir is a legit top 10 Heavyweight champion of ALL TIME. 78 sports is another LDBC clown. Wilder isn't even close to that level.

Comment

You would have to be ******ed to believe that Wilder is greater than Wlad.

Wilder avoided Wlad AND Vitali! Both of the Klitschko brothers would KILL Wilder in a fight. Here are Wilder's 2 best wins in context:

1. Luis Ortiz -- Old man, off the PEDs and was using blood pressure medication. He also lost to Odlanier Solis 5 times in the amateurs (Solis, IIRC, got stopped by Vitali in one round).
                2. Bermane Stiverne -- Bum. Struggled with a shot, past-it Chris Arreola -- Arreola in his prime lost to Adamek, a 175lber who also got stopped by Vitali.

There is NO comparison, not yet anyway. If Wilder goes on to beat Fury, Joshua, Usyk and others you could create an argument.

Comment

Wilder didn't want to go anywhere near Wlad after he won his plastic belt. It's common knowledge that Wlad regularly messed him up in sparring, in fact i read that he had to be sent home because he kept getting KTFO.

Comment

lmao, this is why I don't take some people serious.

Comment

Working...
                    X