Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade: Canelo in For a Rude Awakening When We Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only shock for anyone would be that you're finally fighting someone decent Boo boo.

Don't get me wrong, I think Andrade's a fine fighter but I been listening to him talk for about 5 years now and his best win is still a close run nod against Vanes back in 2013. Maybe talk less, fight more is the thing to do?

Comment

Eddie Hearn tells Andrade , "get ready to fight CANELO!"

............Andrade goes out and buys a gun.

U also need a bulletproof vest for that chin boo boo. 😆

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        You should boycott all fights on SHO and FOX, and boycott all Al Haymon fighters! Matter of fact, don't reply to anybody you suspect of liking the PBC! Now GTFOH!
        I dont mess with no PBC fighters actually.

Canelo, TC, Tyson, Mikey, Loma, Usyk...none of these guys are PBC - thank God.

Comment

Andrade will probably never get a Canelo fight for a variety of reasons

Boo Boo should know this and stop mentioning his name at this point

Comment

Thats whats wrong with boxing today as good as andrade is he keeps mentioning canelo like he is up next and is probably gonna wait around and fight another scrub or not fight at all. There are like 5 or 6 guys he can fight right now that are top 10 but everyone wants the meal ticket.

Thats why I respect lomachenko

Comment

Gonna pull a gun on him?

Comment

Andrade couldn't even Ko that African Zombie. I don't see him beating the top fighters of the division.

Comment

Andrade needs to stop being a bone head.

Isnt this idiot in jail again for illegally carrying a gun in his car without a permit?

What a *** up.

Comment

DAMN!!! Andrade. Fight a Live Body with a great pulse

Shut the fuck up Andrade and begin to fight the big boys of the 160 lbs and win in dominating fashion, then maybe you can earn the Canelo fight. If that fight happen and Canelo win a decision against Andrade, I hope Andrade don't have the gun with one of his trainers and begin firing Canelo and the Judges. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                      I dont mess with no PBC fighters actually.

Canelo, TC, Tyson, Mikey, Loma, Usyk...none of these guys are PBC - thank God.
                      Mikey? Seriously?

Comment

Working...
                      X