Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Will Be Ringside, Scouting The Whyte-Chisora Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
    You are slow. Keep up with the convo junior. If you're gonna just come on here and talk trash, at least follow the string of comments. Geesh. Your other Brit brethren are much better at this.
    "You can't talk all that **** then go fight Dillian Whyte"

You're obviously talking about Joshua because Eddie Hearn wouldn't be fighting Whyte would he? Which is why I asked what did Joshua say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      "You can't talk all that **** then go fight Dillian Whyte"

You're obviously talking about Joshua because Eddie Hearn wouldn't be fighting Whyte would he? Which is why I asked what did Joshua say.
      Genius, I responded to someone else. Maybe you should reread what they said to UnDerStanD. I'm not going to spoon feed you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
        Blind like all the cheerleaders fan girls of Anthony Joshua. Blind to facts to protect his hero. The type of blind who see something like the world is square when in reality is round and they defend blindly that the world is square, period. Get your fucking ass out of here and train to fight Wilder like your Sheep leader have been ordering this year.
        Wow!!

Show me these "Facts" then? Or do you think the words of that coward Wilder are facts? Wilder would have been sent a copy of that restraining order if that nonsense had any value to it. Want to know why Wilder hasn't showed people a copy of it? Because it's all lies to paint Joshua in a certain light and make himself look better. That's all he's done over the last year.

The fact you believe it is worrying. But then again, you Yanks are ****ing delusional and crazy. I know you're American born and wasn't born in Puerto Rico. You have that American madness to you. Either that, or you've spent way too long in that country. You're too infected at this point. There's no going back now. No one can help you.

Comment

When were Wilder and Fury at the Parker/Povetkin fights?
          So Hearn can have the British royal army surround the ring make sure neither could come close like he was going do when wilder was suppose be ringside before?

Comment

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
            So Hearn can have the British royal army surround the ring make sure neither could come close like he was going do when wilder was suppose be ringside before?
            AJ wasn't going to let Wilder into the ring to get everyone revved up for the fight only for Wilder to stick to asking for half of the money. He wasn't going to let Wilder force his hand, he's not ****ing stupid. Would you allow something to happen where you lose millions of pounds? Of course you wouldn't. No one with any sense would.

Comment

Genius, I responded to someone else. Maybe you should reread what they said to UnDerStanD. I'm not going to spoon feed you.
              Doesn't matter who you were talking to. You said it. You made that statement. What did you mean then?

Comment

Because you can't talk that level of s hit and then go fight Dillian Whyte.
                This is a painful truth but I’d rather him talk s hit and try to redirect or just do anything, ya know? Build it even if its not happening.

Comment

Wow!!

Show me these "Facts" then? Or do you think the words of that coward Wilder are facts? Wilder would have been sent a copy of that restraining order if that nonsense had any value to it. Want to know why Wilder hasn't showed people a copy of it? Because it's all lies to paint Joshua in a certain light and make himself look better. That's all he's done over the last year.

The fact you believe it is worrying. But then again, you Yanks are ****ing delusional and crazy. I know you're American born and wasn't born in Puerto Rico. You have that American madness to you. Either that, or you've spent way too long in that country. You're too infected at this point. There's no going back now. No one can help you.
                  The article stipulate the truth and they mention they are going to put a restraining order If Wilder intentions are to step the ring after Joshua victory. They don't said the restraining order is made. Your Brits are pussies for that girly move. Scare for hyping a fight between them. That is build up or marinating a fight, they don't need a contract to hype a fight. Tyson Fury is more manly that all of you together. You are on a roll today, posting to everyone who bash your hero. Damn!!! have more dignity.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/59368...-not-at-fight/

https://metro.co.uk/2018/03/28/deont...fight-7424798/
                  Last edited by Dasmius Shinobi; 12-10-2018, 10:59 PM. Reason: corrections

Comment

• No other guy deserves the April 13 date than whyte if he wins against Del Boy. None.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
                      Exactly this,AJ thinks hes too good to watch wilder vs fury,yet he of course sits in to watch bytch dillon his next 🍒
                      Smiles.... You sound very pained bro. Ease up man.

Comment

Working...
                      X