Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Will Add Weight For Fury Rematch; Targets 245 Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    Damn you are tall. I’m 6 ft 3 and weigh 16 stone
    We're all this big down in the West Country! Its all the cider!

Comment

• Originally posted by SeGoodland View Post
      Well, its subjective isn't it? I'm 6ft 5 and 17 stone so I probably look like a giant to some people!

I work with a guy who's 5ft 1 so he may think someone who is 6 foot is massive

Didn't mean for it to sound derogatory though, my bad.
      Not at all. I personally think anybody who is over 6'2 and doesn't play a professional sport wasted their height. 6'5 with my ability I would had been a monster. I was pretty good at LB but man I would had been unstoppable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
        You mean to tell me you are happy knowing you will die never dunking a basketball?.

https://goo.gl/images/fjTkqb

I’m just playing I don’t doubt you for one minute. You are a cool cat and can take a joke
        Lmaooooo you crazy.

And ps I can touch the rim.

Comment

• Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
          Not at all. I personally think anybody who is over 6'2 and doesn't play a professional sport wasted their height. 6'5 with my ability I would had been a monster. I was pretty good at LB but man I would had been unstoppable.
          Forgive my ignorance, LB?

I joined the Military instead...I was a decent Basketball player but I'm white and can't jump!

Still only 32 so never too late to pursue a boxing career and in this current era, I might make the top 10

Comment

I joined the Military instead...I was a decent Basketball player but I'm white and can't jump!

Still only 32 so never too late to pursue a boxing career and in this current era, I might make the top 10
            Left Back. I played Soccer. I was on the U-21 team, I made the news paper for soccer.

Comment

Lololololol

Comment

• Is this a troll thread or did Wilder hit some of Rogan's crazy Cali weed last night on the podcast & just lost his sh^t?

Is there a article being written right now about Wilder training on a Llama farm cuz he believes Llamas have powers that can help him in the rematch?

Comment

• If Wilder focuses on lifting, muscle gain, protein, etc., he can do it.

James Wilson is only 6'0" and he's a muscular 250 lb. heavyweight.

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/James_Wilson

Comment

• Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                    If Wilder focuses on lifting, muscle gain, protein, etc., he can do it.

James Wilson is only 6'0" and he's a muscular 250 lb. heavyweight.

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/James_Wilson

he's on gear. You can't be 6 foot 250 and built like that naturally while also training in a sport like boxing. Wilder has the frame to put on serious amounts of muscle but it would take time and have to be done smartly. He really has no business weighing around 210.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                      Wider is what 33. , you can still add lean muscle mass with the right training and nutrition.
                      Go do your research I’m not going to do it for you.
                      you are out of your mind and I piss on your research

Comment

Working...
                      X