Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Golovkin Has 2-3 Years Left, I'd Like 5 or 6 Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
    I think he knew while Canelo was fresh he was beating him to the punch almost everytime.
    Plus them punches from Nelo certainly looked like they could do alot of damage.
    GGG had to wait till Nelo slowed down abit for him to start doing any damage.
    I don't think GGG can beat Csnelo now and GGG probably knows this.
    Thanks.
    Maybe this implies GGG had diminished reflexes for the 2nd fight. If so, only gonna get worse now. Should call it a day, but not likely to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      14 body punches and what??? Like 1300 total missed punches??? Im sorry but that sht is the most 1 dimensional fighter ive ever seen try and say they won. Why do you think almost EVERY fighter said Canelo won?? He RAN out the ring CRYING.
      His OWN trainer fkn said Canelo won.

IMO Canelo is gonna hurt him in a 3rd fight. Dougie Fisch who LOVES GGG amd Breadman both think the same thing.

I mean look how GGG looked woth Canelo missing a whole year??? Now he's fighting a giant to work on some new sht..

yea, lets forget all about clean hard punching..... lets forget all about effective aggression..... lets forget all about who could fight his fight, and who could not..... and lets forget all about defence.....

forgetting all that stuff, Golovkin still didn't win LMAO

like bread said about Fury/Wilder..... winning the exchanges..... controlling the fight..... and making your opponent miss BIG..... simply cannot be ignored

Comment

Abel trying to milk the cow for as long as possible lol
        What makes him the biggest free agent exactly? Simply because he has been on PPV?!

Without a good opponent I don't see how he can be on PPV anymore.
        Abel Sanchez sounds like he wants high rewards with minimal risk.

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
          By 3 rds means 7 to 4 with 1 even, not 9-3. 9-3 means by 6 rds.
          Why not give GGG all 12?? Maybe throw in 13 and 14 for good measure???

Comment

Originally posted by PapaBricks View Post
            Abel trying to milk the cow for as long as possible lol
            What makes him the biggest free agent exactly? Simply because he has been on PPV?!

Without a good opponent I don't see how he can be on PPV anymore.
            Abel Sanchez sounds like he wants high rewards with minimal risk.

true

it sounds like DAZN could be their best option, with a subscription based service rather than PPV..... and despite the fact that Golovkin's decision will not affect his ability to secure another rematch with Canelo, signing with DAZN will place him in a good position

but the problem with that is, DAZN has some good middleweights..... so it will be harder for them to cherry-pick no-hopers in the meantime

imho, they will attempt to sign with DANZ, IF they can somehow guarantee Canelo within two fights..... otherwise, they will likely sign elsewhere

all of that 168 talk is bollocks, it will never happen..... Golovkin will ride out the remainder of his career at 160, fighting lower-level opponents, while trying to bullshlt his way into another Canelo payday

they obviously have no intention of taking any risky fights, otherwise they would have jumped on the Charlo opportunity when it was presented to them by the WBC..... if they will not fight Charlo, to GUARANTEE a Canelo payday, saying that fight "makes no sense"..... then they will not fight anyone who poses a threat

you can lead a horse to water but you cannot make him drink

I don't know why anyone would be interested in Golovkin at this point..... not only is he no longer an attraction, he will not be involved in any top fights

Comment

Originally posted by Bs_king View Post
              Except when it came to dery the belt didnt matter.
              Its Canelo. GGG requested an extention so that he could have his rematch. Dery refused to budge and GGG got stripped.

theres no excuse for 3G having not moved up.
              No excuse for GGG not to move up. Canelo is his excuse. He fought him 2x remember? GGG moves up to 168 whether its a Ward fight or not and who is to say he ever gets the Canelo fight.

And ward moved up to fight the boogie man 2x. Canelo fought floyd, lara, and moved up for 3g 2x... neither lara nor 3G are ppv
              First of all, lets not pretend fighting Floyd was a tough decision or up to Canelo. If Floyd doesn't want to fight Canelo Canelo doesn't get the fight. Floyd offered him the fight and Canelo took it. Period. You would do it too. Ward said he'd make 160 to fight Floyd. Hell, I'd chase him around the ring for 36 minutes in a banana hammock if they paid me to do it. Canelo got millions for it to fight Floyd. Stop pretending it was a hard choice.

Ward took two fights at light heavyweight before fighting the Boogie Man. That's not what you people are demanding of GGG. You guys wanted him to step up to 168 and fight the best guy the division had seen in years right away. ***** off hypocrites.
              Last edited by yankees7448; 12-10-2018, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
                Which is what I said.

Lets not pretend fighting Floyd was a tough decision. I would take a Floyd fight right now. I'd chase him around the ring for 36 minutes if they paid me to do it. Canelo got millions for it.

And Ward also retired rather than fight Usyk or Stevenson because there wasn't enough money in it to go through the effort of getting in shape. And Ward took two fights at light heavyweight before fighting the Boogie Man. That's not what you people are demanding of GGG. You guys wanted him to step up to 168 and fight the best guy the division had seen in years right away. ***** off hypocrites.

sure you would spanker

lil'G management ALWAYS said that he would fight at 168, and then drop back down to middleweight..... they mentioned Froch, Chavez, Jack, Hopkins, Chudinov, and Ramirez..... oh, and how could I forget, Ward

but now you have invented a ready-made excuse for rejecting Smith

just like you invented that ready-made excuse in my sig LMAO

grow up you clown

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                  I think GGG needs to move up to 168 to re-set and set his sights on getting a belt of Smith.
                  I can't see him having 5-6 fights left in him unless he completely forgets about Csnelo and 160
                  Sure ask him to run away from the competition, he should just retire.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    Yeah, yeah, yeah .. Canelo beat GGG to within an inch of his life .. in a fight that most impartial observers thought Golovkin won, just like the first time.

This is why US boxing has become more corrupt than anywhere else on earth .. because promoters know a large percentage of US fans will accept and even celebrate a corrupt decision .. as long as the A side gets the W.
                    Why doesn’t he want the third fight then? Not to mention, Canelo is actually MOVING UP, something glovekin couldn’t manage to do his entire career lol

Comment

Hes still the number 1 middleweight. That punk charlo can get it now if he wants

Comment

Working...
                      X