Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Golovkin Has 2-3 Years Left, I'd Like 5 or 6 Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    bltch, stop crying willya

you muppets lose a debate, and then the very next day you carry on with the same ol rubbish

don't blame the cleaner, blame the clowns who make the mess
    “Debate” lol. Any fool who says canelo “beat up” ggg etc comes off just as stupid as the clowns saying he was robbed. I know you think highly of yourself, but when it comes to ggg you have proven yourself to be incapable of a rational discussion, so whatever knowledge or understanding you think you have of the sport goes right out the window...and what’s left is a 50 yr old internet troll. Good going douche.😆

Comment

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
      “Debate” lol. Any fool who says canelo “beat up” ggg etc comes off just as stupid as the clowns saying he was robbed. I know you think highly of yourself, but when it comes to ggg you have proven yourself to be incapable of a rational discussion, so whatever knowledge or understanding you think you have of the sport goes right out the window...and what’s left is a 50 yr old internet troll. Good going douche.😆

FACT: Golovkin got smacked around LMAO

dude was looking like the elephant man after that fight

Golovkin demanded that Canelo stand and fight him like a Mexican..... but when Canelo did just that, Golovkin got on his bike

the REAL Mexican beat up the FAKE Mexican

just saying

Comment

FACT: Golovkin got smacked around LMAO

dude was looking like the elephant man after that fight

Golovkin demanded that Canelo stand and fight him like a Mexican..... but when Canelo did just that, Golovkin got on his bike

the REAL Mexican beat up the FAKE Mexican

just saying
        For all canelo’s “pressure” and “backing ggg up”, golovkin never touched the ropes. He was “on his bike” getting “backed up” all the way to the center of the ring lol.
        The idea that ggg has to push a guy back to be effective is ridiculous...he will move forward if his opponent goes back, but never do you see him smother his punches just to push his opponent backwards, he’s not an in fighter at all.
        Canelo stood his ground and tried pushing ggg back himself...ggg fought at the range he always does. Canelo got the better of the first half, ggg got the better of the second half. Good close fight. Ggg looked old in there, I favor canelo if they fight again. In fact, if canelo fought a more disciplined fight, he could have won that fight comfortably. He really didn’t need to change much from the first fight...just move his hands more and be first a bit more. I suppose he got the result anyway, but with too much needless punishment imo.

Comment

For all canelo’s “pressure” and “backing ggg up”, golovkin never touched the ropes. He was “on his bike” getting “backed up” all the way to the center of the ring lol.
          The idea that ggg has to push a guy back to be effective is ridiculous...he will move forward if his opponent goes back, but never do you see him smother his punches just to push his opponent backwards, he’s not an in fighter at all.

Canelo stood his ground and tried pushing ggg back himself...ggg fought at the range he always does. Canelo got the better of the first half, ggg got the better of the second half. Good close fight. Ggg looked old in there, I favor canelo if they fight again. In fact, if canelo fought a more disciplined fight, he could have won that fight comfortably. He really didn’t need to change much from the first fight...just move his hands more and be first a bit more. I suppose he got the result anyway, but with too much needless punishment imo.

so what... ?

so Golovkin got smacked up in the middle of the ring... so what?

he stood off Canelo... he was timid... and he refused to engage

look, you don't have a argument, because that is why Golovkin LOST

THAT, is why Sanchez said that he wanted Golovkin to fight Canelo

how does Golovkin need Canelo to fight him next time ?

Comment

• Canelo proved that he is a more-skilled more well-rounded fighter

he proved that Golovkin cannot beat him

Canelo can fight and beat Golovkin any way he wants

Comment

so what... ?

so Golovkin got smacked up in the middle of the ring... so what?

he stood off Canelo... he was timid... and he refused to engage

look, you don't have a argument, because that is why Golovkin LOST

THAT, is why Sanchez said that he wanted Golovkin to fight Canelo

how does Golovkin need Canelo to fight him next time ?
              Why don’t you post videos of all the people who thought ggg won? Lol. I accept the view point of people who felt canelo edged the fight...it’s within an acceptable realm of scoring, even though I thought ggg edged it. It’s the talk of canelo “beating up” ggg or dominating the fight that’s laughable. It’s obvious that there’s people on here that are looking for any chance to rejoice in a ggg defeat...was the same after Jacobs and canelo 1, and mostly the same posters lol. He has the loss on his record, that should be good enough for you dweebs...don’t try to convince me a close fight was some type of sound beating tho.😆

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Former WBC, WBA, IBO middleweight world champion Gennady Golovkin (38-1-1, 34 KOs) is likely going to make a big career decision before the year is over. Currently, Golovkin is the biggest network free agent on the market. In the last few weeks, he's held meetings with Premier Boxing Champions, DAZN and ESPN - who are all very interested in signing him up.
                [Click Here To Read More]
                Canelo.
                Lara.
                BJS.
                Jacobs.
                Charlo.

Comment

Why don’t you post videos of all the people who thought ggg won? Lol. I accept the view point of people who felt canelo edged the fight...it’s within an acceptable realm of scoring, even though I thought ggg edged it. It’s the talk of canelo “beating up” ggg or dominating the fight that’s laughable. It’s obvious that there’s people on here that are looking for any chance to rejoice in a ggg defeat...was the same after Jacobs and canelo 1, and mostly the same posters lol. He has the loss on his record, that should be good enough for you dweebs...don’t try to convince me a close fight was some type of sound beating tho.��

what, the opinions of casual tards who have already proven that they don't know how to score a fight?

we have already discussed the official scoring criteria

we already know that Canelo edged, or easily won, ALL of the criteria..... and that scoring criteria boils down to winning exchanges and controlling the fight.....oh, and of course..... defence

defence..... the all-too-easily forgotten criteria

I do not see how Golovkin won that fight..... the clowns who insist that Golovkin landed a couple more jabs, as Canelo was controlling the fight and lumping him up..... are spastics..... because that is not how you win a professional boxing match

Jabkin was not controlling the fight with his left hand, or setting anything up..... he was attempting to use it defensively to keep Canelo off him and stay out of trouble.....

which is why he looked like this after the fight.....

Comment

• the winner is the guy who could not get his game going, and got his face all lumped up

no, wait..... that sounds fkn ******ed

the winner is obviously the other guy..... the guy who COULD get his game going, and DID NOT get his face all lumped up

Comment

what, the opinions of casual tards who have already proven that they don't know how to score a fight?

we have already discussed the official scoring criteria

we already know that Canelo edged, or easily won, ALL of the criteria..... and that scoring criteria boils down to winning exchanges and controlling the fight.....oh, and of course..... defence

defence..... the all-too-easily forgotten criteria

I do not see how Golovkin won that fight..... the clowns who insist that Golovkin landed a couple more jabs, as Canelo was controlling the fight and lumping him up..... are spastics..... because that is not how you win a professional boxing match

Jabkin was not controlling the fight with his left hand, or setting anything up..... he was attempting to use it defensively to keep Canelo off him and stay out of trouble.....

which is why he looked like this after the fight.....

The proper answer is because it doesn’t fit your narrative.😆

Like I said, a fight is only scored round by round...saying canelo did this or controlled that doesn’t mean much unless he wins the majority of the rounds doing so. He did well, but it was far from the convincing beat down you were dying for it to be. Fighters who are getting beat up don’t come on strong down the stretch.

Comment

Working...
                      X