Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Golovkin Has 2-3 Years Left, I'd Like 5 or 6 Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
    Lol, I’ve said it many times in 10 different ways...I’m not the one trying to convince people that a close, tough fight was a blowout or some type of masterpiece.
    I feel the same as you Kong. GGG is my fav fighter and I had him losing a close fight the second go round but canelo fanboys make it seem like canelo schooled him and it was a one sided beat down. GGG was never staggered or hurt yet canelo was twice and he still pulled through so props to him. It’s fan boys on both side that can’t see clear

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      I feel the same as you Kong. GGG is my fav fighter and I had him losing a close fight the second go round but canelo fanboys make it seem like canelo schooled him and it was a one sided beat down. GGG was never staggered or hurt yet canelo was twice and he still pulled through so props to him. It’s fan boys on both side that can’t see clear
      The first time watching it, I actually scored it for ggg by a couple points, but he definitely didn’t look great. I felt like he pulled it out by rallying in the later rounds. I watched it again and looked for rounds to give canelo, and there was enough there to score it his favour.

I like both guys for different reasons...but I generally prefer a technical boxer/puncher style.

For all the talk of canelo “beating ggg at his own game”, fighting that way was almost a detriment to him. He’s a nice boxer and I feel like he coulda cleanly outboxed that version of ggg. On the flip side, ggg seems to get no credit at all for adapting his style...he showed some good boxing ability. He looked a bit sloppy and out of sorts doing it, but a lot of it was text book boxing. If ggg was able to edge rounds doing that, we can’t take anything away from him just cuz he was “supposed to be the aggressor”.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        sleazeball.....

next time you reply, remember to spank me, bltch

did you really think I wouldn't check ?
        We all know Ward hadn't made 168 since 2013. We all know there were plenty of quality opponents to keep him busy at 168 if he really wanted to push the issue. GGG kept himself busy and got the Canelo fights he really wanted. Ward didn't wait. He moved up and out of reach. He got his name in the news and got the Kovalev fight as a consolation prize. Too bad he still hasn't learned how to say thank you to GGG in his native language. That would have been really classy.

Comment

Lol, I’ve said it many times in 10 different ways...I’m not the one trying to convince people that a close, tough fight was a blowout or some type of masterpiece.

who said that..... ?

we saw a very good, winning, performance

that is all

I am not the one who is ignoring clean hard punching, effective aggression, and DEFENCE

Comment

The first time watching it, I actually scored it for ggg by a couple points, but he definitely didn’t look great. I felt like he pulled it out by rallying in the later rounds. I watched it again and looked for rounds to give canelo, and there was enough there to score it his favour.

I like both guys for different reasons...but I generally prefer a technical boxer/puncher style.

once again..... that is ALL you needed to say

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post

For all the talk of canelo “beating ggg at his own game”, fighting that way was almost a detriment to him. He’s a nice boxer and I feel like he coulda cleanly outboxed that version of ggg. On the flip side, ggg seems to get no credit at all for adapting his style...he showed some good boxing ability. He looked a bit sloppy and out of sorts doing it, but a lot of it was text book boxing. If ggg was able to edge rounds doing that, we can’t take anything away from him just cuz he was “supposed to be the aggressor”.

nobody said you should

stop being a melodramatic crybaby

you don't need to "take anything away from him just cuz he was supposed to be the aggressor"..... you need to give credit to the guy who was the EFFECTIVE aggressor..... because that is official scoring criteria

you also need to acknowledge ring generalship, seeing that Canelo was able to stifle Golovkin's style and execute his style EFFECTIVELY

I bolded the keywords

and don't forget about defence now, another official scoring criteria

Comment

once again..... that is ALL you needed to say

nobody said you should

stop being a melodramatic crybaby

you don't need to "take anything away from him just cuz he was supposed to be the aggressor"..... you need to give credit to the guy who was the EFFECTIVE aggressor..... because that is official scoring criteria

you also need to acknowledge ring generalship, seeing that Canelo was able to stifle Golovkin's style and execute his style EFFECTIVELY

I bolded the keywords

and don't forget about defence now, another official scoring criteria
              I’m not taking anything away from either guy, it’s you who wants to take something away from ggg. Something about ggg/his fanboys triggers you to the point that you post like a 15 yr old troll...that’s your problem, not mine. You might as well just go back to the childish, name calling argument you were engaged in.

Comment

I’m not taking anything away from either guy, it’s you who wants to take something away from ggg. Something about ggg/his fanboys triggers you to the point that you post like a 15 yr old troll...that’s your problem, not mine. You might as well just go back to the childish, name calling argument you were engaged in.

nope, because.....

there was enough there to score it his favor
                ..... that is ALL you needed to say

I am now done here

Comment

nope, because.....

..... that is ALL you needed to say

I am now done here
                  Yea, you’re right...there was enough there to score it in ggg’s favour. Was that so hard to admit? I was saying that about canelo tho.

Comment

there was enough there to score it his favor
                    Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                    I was saying that about canelo tho.

yep, you were saying that about Canelo

Comment

yep, you were saying that about Canelo
                      It’s possible to conceive how a close fight could be scored the other way...shocking, isn’t it? Ggg/his fanboys broke you man.

Comment

Working...
                      X