Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Golovkin Has 2-3 Years Left, I'd Like 5 or 6 Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vnecaxa View Post
    Only if he fights Clembutenelo’s type of fighters: Liam Smith, Angulo, N’dam, etc at 160. There is no way GGG will have enough to fight Charlo, BJS, Collum, Jacobs or Zurdo. If he does, whether he loses or wins, he’ll become a HOF without a doubt. He’s already a HOF!
    Fighting & losing to 2 good opponents in your whole pro career gets you in the Hall of Fame? More like the Hall of Shame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1012 View Post
      Biggest free agent because he obviously is lol. He is the 3rd biggest star in the sport currently. Are Canelo or Joshua free agents? This is not a hard one to figure out. Literally takes like 2 or 3 steps in your head. Are you that ****** lol?

Everybody wants high rewards low risk you dumbass lol. How new are you to boxing mc?

So your answer to why GGG is the biggest free agent is "Because he obviously is".... Oh Ok. That makes sense

Your wrong, everybody does not want low risk and high rewards. Why are you speaking for EVERYONE?! Who the hell are you?!

Some people understand you have to take a big risk to achieve great things in life.

Are you serious?!
      Talking tough behind your keyboard and computer screen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1012 View Post
        ? You said this - "I think he knew while Canelo was fresh he was beating him to the punch almost everytime.
        Plus them punches from Nelo certainly looked like they could do alot of damage.
        GGG had to wait till Nelo slowed down abit for him to start doing any damage.
        I don't think GGG can beat Csnelo now and GGG probably knows this."

I said - 'GGG outlanded Canelo in the first 6 (it was really 5) rounds, and in 8 total.'

That throws a wrench in your analysis of Canelo beating him to the punch, and waiting for 'Nelo' to slow down. GGG pretty clearly won the 2nd fight and clearly won the first so saying he can't beat him a few months after he just beat him, well that's just odd.

No I'm not jrazor, I can spell.
        This aint no test so good for you that u can spell but can you box? Probably not, your polly a Twinky too. I can & have.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          Hmmm.... If both guys make it to the end of the fight punches landed are the primary scoring criteria..
          You can't add pretended punches landing either

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
            Stop licking my a$$. Its clean enough as it is.
            You nasty. I bet that shet STILL dirty too.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              Naw he's telling it like it is. Several years before the Canelo match he was saying as much in interviews.
              You mean like this? LMMFAO!

Power punches > Jabs[/QUOTE]

Comment

And your face is a lie.
                What ever. You comments are lies & they are here for all of us to see....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by PapaBricks View Post
                  So your answer to why GGG is the biggest free agent is "Because he obviously is".... Oh Ok. That makes sense

Your wrong, everybody does not want low risk and high rewards. Why are you speaking for EVERYONE?! Who the hell are you?!

Some people understand you have to take a big risk to achieve great things in life.

Are you serious?!
                  Talking tough behind your keyboard and computer screen.
                  Are you really that ****** dude? I just broke it down for you in my previous post, as shown below. GGG is 3rd biggest star in boxing. Other two bigger stars are not free agents. Thus GGG is biggest free agent. This is 4th grade logic dude.

'Biggest free agent because he obviously is lol. He is the 3rd biggest star in the sport currently. Are Canelo or Joshua free agents? This is not a hard one to figure out. Literally takes like 2 or 3 steps in your head.'

It's you're, not your. As is you're an idiot. You can't even spell correctly and show a 5th grade understanding of grammar and the English language. Why should anyone care about your analytical opinion on anything?

Btw, I guess you don't even realize you are arguing with yourself.

You said - 'Some people understand you have to take a big risk to achieve great things in life.'

That is by definition taking a big risk, if the reward was there. Which is exactly what guys in fight sports do when they evaluate risk/reward. That's the whole point...

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    You can't add pretended punches landing either
                    OK???? Are you moving on to the Wilder Fury fight with that comment? Try to stay focused Jay.

Comment

Ward had a chance to make the fight. Could have taken the catchweight. Could have stuck around at 168 and fought a long list of quality guys. He did not. He's the reason the fight didn't happen. GGG was hunting more meaningful opportunities.

cool story shlthead

and wow, you are lying and misquoting again..... who woulda thought?

in June 2015, Mr "anyone from 154-168" demanded a catchweight that HE KNEW would kill the fight..... and in Sept 2015 Bullshltkin refused that fight in 36 minutes flat

fk off you dumb kid, EVERYONE knows Golovkin shat the bed over that fight..... just like he shat the bed over many other top fights

do you still think that when Golovkin said "anyone from 154-168"..... he meant, at 160?

Comment

Working...
                      X