Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Golovkin Has 2-3 Years Left, I'd Like 5 or 6 Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only statistical edge GGG had was jabs. Was outlanded in non jab punches (power punches), lower connect rate, more misses and outlanded in body shots. GGG went from a so called killer you remember "Mexican Style" "Mr Big Drama Show" to now "Nothing But Backing Up Scared Jab Style" and "Big Excuse Show". Got his face broken his own trainer told him stop backing up and fight you puzzzy then told him he's losing the fight in the 8th round then told every reporter after the fight GGG didn't win. But lets ignore that and just count his jabs LMAO

Power punches > Jabs

Comment

• Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
      Which is pretty much what I said in my post.
      You sound like J.razor.
      Possibly his alt???
      Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
      Which is pretty much what I said in my post.
      You sound like J.razor.
      Possibly his alt???
      ? You said this - "I think he knew while Canelo was fresh he was beating him to the punch almost everytime.
      Plus them punches from Nelo certainly looked like they could do alot of damage.
      GGG had to wait till Nelo slowed down abit for him to start doing any damage.
      I don't think GGG can beat Csnelo now and GGG probably knows this."

I said - 'GGG outlanded Canelo in the first 6 (it was really 5) rounds, and in 8 total.'

That throws a wrench in your analysis of Canelo beating him to the punch, and waiting for 'Nelo' to slow down. GGG pretty clearly won the 2nd fight and clearly won the first so saying he can't beat him a few months after he just beat him, well that's just odd.

No I'm not jrazor, I can spell.

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
        ggg won the compubox match, but thats it... this isnt amateurs...
        when even his own trainer didnt see him winning, that says a lot more than the biased media scorecards...
        Nah lol he won the actual boxing matches. They weren't even really that close. His workrate and jab make it tough to win a lot of rounds against him. His trainer was saying that he knew GGG would need to be more decisive to win in Vegas, just like any non-dumbass does. You are excluded from that group bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1012 View Post
          ? You said this - "I think he knew while Canelo was fresh he was beating him to the punch almost everytime.
          Plus them punches from Nelo certainly looked like they could do alot of damage.
          GGG had to wait till Nelo slowed down abit for him to start doing any damage.
          I don't think GGG can beat Csnelo now and GGG probably knows this."

I said - 'GGG outlanded Canelo in the first 6 (it was really 5) rounds, and in 8 total.'

That throws a wrench in your analysis of Canelo beating him to the punch, and waiting for 'Nelo' to slow down. GGG pretty clearly won the 2nd fight and clearly won the first so saying he can't beat him a few months after he just beat him, well that's just odd.

No I'm not jrazor, I can spell.
          I had GGG winning the first and drawing the second.
          GGG is one of my favourite fighters.
          I think the reality of if he can't knock Nelo out in America them he will never get the decision against Canelo has dampened his enthusiasm for fighting him again or even staying at 160.
          I think 168 would suit him alot better now that he's getting older and slowing down.
          It is what it is.
          Happens to all the best.

Comment

Sorry I read it the opposite way that you intended.
            Yer he might of out-landed Canelo but apart from maybe the first you can't possibly score rounds for GGG he was getting broken in their.
            Just goes to show the heart of thean coming back from such a crap first half of a fight.
            Actually your like j.razor twin who thinks opposite to him.

Lol! If I can decipher what you're saying, you're saying you can't give GGG rounds where he outlanded Canelo, because in your opinion you feel Canelo did more damage - I mean there wasn't a lot of real damage done by either guy in either fight bro. Net-net, GGG's punches are going to do just as much damage as Canelo's, and I think that pretty clearly happened in both fights - both guys' punches were about as big as the other guy's.

One of the best rounds I've ever seen in a big-time match was GGG in round 5 boxing and moving, with Canelo coming forward. Outlanded him by like 8 punches. Just a great boxing round. He got that round on 0/3 cards somehow... A few of those first 5 rounds for GGG were pretty clear for him. Outlanding a guy by 7,4,9 and 8 punches.

Outlanding him by 58%, 33%, 64% and 57%. If they switched bodies and Canelo did that, with the same punches by each guy, people would say that was a clear 4-0 for him. And you already maybe gave GGG the first round. So you'd have him up 5-0 lol. I mean you would think you'd give the real GGG a few of those rounds at least lol?

If Canelo and GGG fought each other's fight, Canelo would have won 10-2 the first fight, and 9-3 the second fight.

Comment

I had GGG winning the first and drawing the second.
              GGG is one of my favourite fighters.
              I think the reality of if he can't knock Nelo out in America them he will never get the decision against Canelo has dampened his enthusiasm for fighting him again or even staying at 160.
              I think 168 would suit him alot better now that he's getting older and slowing down.
              It is what it is.
              Happens to all the best.
              Yeah I guess we will see what the future holds. He probably makes another 20-30 million fighting Canelo so I would assume he takes that fight again. They have to fight a 3rd time with all that money at stake.

Comment

Lol! If I can decipher what you're saying, you're saying you can't give GGG rounds where he outlanded Canelo, because in your opinion you feel Canelo did more damage - I mean there wasn't a lot of real damage done by either guy in either fight bro. Net-net, GGG's punches are going to do just as much damage as Canelo's, and I think that pretty clearly happened in both fights - both guys' punches were about as big as the other guy's.

One of the best rounds I've ever seen in a big-time match was GGG in round 5 boxing and moving, with Canelo coming forward. Outlanded him by like 8 punches. Just a great boxing round. He got that round on 0/3 cards somehow... A few of those first 5 rounds for GGG were pretty clear for him. Outlanding a guy by 7,4,9 and 8 punches.

Outlanding him by 58%, 33%, 64% and 57%. If they switched bodies and Canelo did that, with the same punches by each guy, people would say that was a clear 4-0 for him. And you already maybe gave GGG the first round. So you'd have him up 5-0 lol. I mean you would think you'd give the real GGG a few of those rounds at least lol?

If Canelo and GGG fought each other's fight, Canelo would have won 10-2 the first fight, and 9-3 the second fight.
                I can definitely see were your coming from and yes I do agree.
                If roles were reversed in the second fight I think scores would have been alot different.
                Let alone the first fight.
                If that were to be reversed Nelo would have won a ud. Lol.

Comment

Nah lol he won the actual boxing matches. They weren't even really that close. His workrate and jab make it tough to win a lot of rounds against him. His trainer was saying that he knew GGG would need to be more decisive to win in Vegas, just like any non-dumbass does. You are excluded from that group bro.
                  Keep living in that fantasy land even GGG own trainer disagrees with you

Told GGG what he was doing wasn't working and that he was losing. Dont put words in his mouth Sanchez is a loud mouth but he's a straight shooter and has no problem speaking directly. It wasn't just for motivation in the heat of the battle he felt he was losing and doubled down after the fight proving it wasn't just heat of the battle talk admitting to reporters that how GGG fought wasn't the game plan going into the fight and that he had no problem with judges decision. I know this burns your soul that GGG own trainer doesn't think he won the fight LMAO

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Last edited by bigdunny1; 12-11-2018, 01:33 AM.

Comment

I can definitely see were your coming from and yes I do agree.
                    If roles were reversed in the second fight I think scores would have been alot different.
                    Let alone the first fight.
                    If that were to be reversed Nelo would have won a ud. Lol.
                    I mean I like GGG but I was impressed somewhat with Canelo in both fights as well. GGG imo is just a really tough matchup for anyone with his workrate and constant jab/scoring. Most rounds just end up in his favor for me. But if someone beats him imo I will certainly admit it and give him his due, that guy will have earned it.

And again I thought Canelo fought well, especially in fight 2. My initial comment to you was about how he was beating GGG to the punch early. I just didn't see that and I think the numbers back that up. But we can agree to disagree.

But should be interesting next couple years for GGG to see what his future holds. Hope he retires with his health.

Comment

his trainer clearly said he had the fight a draw, i had it a draw my self... but neither him or me saw ggg wining the fight...

Comment

Working...
                      X