Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Loma losing his athleticism?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unlike the Davis fight, Pedraza went into this fight with a gameplan, with a great one prehaps. First thing I noticed against Davis was the non existance of any gameplan, he didn't look like himself and never boxed that way before. At the time I was high on Pedraza and I was frustrated because of the way he fought Davis. As most of you, I was expecting Loma to have a much easier fight against him, but this weekend Pedraza had by far the best gameplan of any Loma's opponents. He came tactically prepared and it showed. He was extremely patient and disciplined with his gameplan, taking a step-back every time Loma came in trying to cut the angle on him, so Loma knew better than to force himself to let the punches fly when being out of the position.
    On top of that Loma is coming fresh off of surgery and is in a weight-class too high for him. I felt the same way when I saw Chocolatito against Cuadras at 115lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Yeah, Lomo is done, washed up, a has been. Another cr@cker bites the dust. First Kovalev, then Golovkin, now Lomo.

At least we still got Usyk for now
      Yeah, bumachenko gonna go the same way as kkkovalev and triple L.

Comment

HAha, yeah OK. Tell this dude to step in the ring and test the old man out then, enough talk. Dude just dominated a fight with one hand for crying out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
          Teofimo is the future. He already has loma fans shook!!!

Looks like he eats the same "tainted beef" Clenela does too, LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
            I didn't really notice his movement slow down maybe in spots with the Pedarza fight he seemed to stay in longer.

But interesting interview a month before last nights fights

Teofimo Lopez said he sees Loma decreasing and says he already sees age is catching up to him.

@6:50
            He's probably got another year or two left in his legs before he becomes a much more stationary fighter.

Comment

Working...
            X