No announcement yet.

lomachenko needs to retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Another one. Assumes I think tank beats Loma. We all know why. Worst thing about Loma’s greatness is that It attracts these types.
    Uh, I think you'd made more than one comment about how you think Davis can win.

Comment

Pedraza made him Loma some of his punches and Pedraza landed punches on Loma as well. Total exposure

Comment

Just stop comparing him to Floyd thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          There isn't a single person on this forum that takes you seriously bro. You're a young little internet troll.

90 + percent.. Think about that.. 90+ percent of the boxing world thinks GGG won BOTH Fights.

2... TWO people at ringside scoring the fight thought Canelo won the rematch. TWO. One was a woman.

Just stay on Canelo's d*ck man.. Lmao. Troll your heart out.
          You're an idiot who thinks media members, who never hid their bias in favor of GGG, objectively and accurately judged a close fight. Lmao who do you think they gave all the close rounds to?

You are as dumb as a rock. Like i said, the truth shall set you free

Comment

Liar. I have never posted that. You are assuming I think tank wins because he is black. Guys like you in Loma’s fan base take all the enjoyment out of watching him fight. Can’t you guys just go to mma where they cater to your mindset!

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Liar. I have never posted that. You are assuming I think tank wins because he is black. Guys like you in Loma’s fan base take all the enjoyment out of watching him fight. Can’t you guys just go to mma where they cater to your mindset!
              If that was my thought process it would be because you're racist.

Comment

So what? He's entitled to his opinion. Why should all praise Loma's weak performance? He looked like shit last Saturday and Davis would fuck him up if that fight ever happened. Imagine those Pedraza baby punches coming from Davis with mean intentions. LOMA WOULD GO TO SLEEP FAST!

What was so impressive about his performance? He looked average and confused. Never saw Loma miss so many punches before.

To be respected you gotta respect other posters' opinions.
                Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 12-10-2018, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                  Living in denial isn't healthy, the truth shall set you free.
                  I take you seriously. You know your boxing.

I'm tired of these casuals dissing Davis. They think everyone should worship Loma. I was a fan but screw that.

They can add me to the Loma hate squad if they want everyone to suck his dick!
                  Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 12-10-2018, 09:04 AM.

Comment

If that was my thought process it would be because you're racist.
                    You blatantly lied about me posting I'd pick Davis to beat Loma so what other reason would you have for assuming I'd pick Davis other than I am black? I just hope Loma is like Larry Bird and he completely rejects the racist scum of his fanbase like you.
                    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 12-10-2018, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                      So what? He's entitled to his opinion. Why should all praise Loma's weak performance? He looked like shit last Saturday and Davis would fuck him up if that fight ever happened. Imagine those Pedraza baby punches coming from Davis with mean intentions. LOMA WOULD GO TO SLEEP FAST!

What was so impressive about his performance? He looked average and confused. Never saw Loma miss so many punches before.

To be respected you gotta respect other posters' opinions.
                      I agree you have to respect opinions. Full disclosure-I am on record as saying Tank isn't as good as Loma and I think had they fought this year Loma would've defeated him.

Tank has a slight 2 in reach advantage but that will not be enough for him to jab Loma and keep him off him. He does however have the power to hurt him but I don't like the matchup for Tank.

I just despise guys like Lomaduex that don't like Loma because he is highly skilled but s a symbol for their warped agenda.

Comment

Working...
                      X