No announcement yet.

Zanfer Promotions roster

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ryanburton1 View Post
    Uzcategui went to Fox for the next fight because PBC offered an incredible deal to avoid a purse bid for the Caleb Plant fight. Bob Arum told me about a month ago that Uzcategui would be on ESPN and if he wins he wants to match him against the Ramirez-Hart winner.
    We shall see, certainly possible. But recently there were talks he signed with Haymon, though never confirmed.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
      We shall see, certainly possible. But recently there were talks he signed with Haymon, though never confirmed.
      I hadn't heard that but Uzcategui is with Sean Gibbons who is also with Pacquiao and we know where he is so I guess it is possible

Comment

Originally posted by ryanburton1 View Post
        I hadn't heard that but Uzcategui is with Sean Gibbons who is also with Pacquiao and we know where he is so I guess it is possible
        Yep, Gibbons IIRC has quite a few Zanfer promoted fighters. He's certainly on a "Viva Alan Haymon" campaign since Pacquiao signed with him.

Fernando Barbosa is the one who said Uzcategui inked with Haymon. But did later delete that tweet so who knows.

Comment

Working...
        X