Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dogboe: I Just Couldn't Get The Victory, The Best Man Won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dogboe: I Just Couldn't Get The Victory, The Best Man Won

On Saturday night at The Theater in New York's Madison Square Garden, Mexico's Emanuel Navarrete battered previously unbeaten Isaac Dogboe to seize Dogboe's World Boxing Organization super bantamweight world title.

[Click Here To Read More]

What a great fight this was I really enjoyed it. Both fighters are warriors and respect goes out to both. Also huge respect to dogboe for taking the loss like a man. No excuses.

Comment

Refreshing to hear no sour grapes. He is still young and can rebuild.

Comment

Classy, love it when fighters make no excuses and give props for the winner. Great win for Navarrate, Dogboe showed heart of a lion and fans got an exciting fight. I like Dogboe so hopefully he can bounce back, all fighters react differently to beat downs like this, some fold and will get a mental block and some bounce back strong

Comment

More fighters should be forth coming like this. It's no shame in losing, it happens to everyone in the fight game.

Comment

Respect to Dogboe.

But he was wrong talking too much before the fight.

And huge win to Nava

Comment

Originally posted by Disturbed View Post
              Classy, love it when fighters make no excuses and give props for the winner. Great win for Navarrate, Dogboe showed heart of a lion and fans got an exciting fight. I like Dogboe so hopefully he can bounce back, all fighters react differently to beat downs like this, some fold and will get a mental block and some bounce back strong
              Dogboe has a lot of heart too.

But he was talking too much before the fight.

It was like Broner vs Maidana.

But Dogboe and Nava are better fighters than they

Comment

I was there and truly expected a Dog victory but he was out fought and short with his punches and telegraphed alot of his big swing's

Comment

No worries I-Dog, i advise a move down in weight.

Comment

glad that ugly munchkin took a proper beating and gets a humbling experience along with his dad.

Comment

Working...
                    X