Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Drops Pedraza Twice, Wins Decision To Unify Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loma looked rusty because he probably couldn't train hard using the shoulder. His face doe!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
      Lol I'm just a guy who likes to go down to the local pub from time to time, no idea what you're talking about...
      Oh yer.
      So big crowd at the pub.
      Many wenches to pick from 66?

Comment

• Originally posted by LADIV View Post
        besides that round the rest of the fight was boring

I agree. Pretty dissapointing performance by Lomachenko.

Comment

• I think Tim Bradley had a great boxer career but he sucks as a full time commentator he is better as a guest commentator every once in a while but there are better options out there, even Teddy Atlas was better

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            Hardly used his right hook all night.
            That is something to be concerned about.
            Hope going 12 will give him more confidence in the future.
            I would hate to think an injury stops Loma from being a superstar.

Comment

• It's a testament to how good Loma is when he wins 117-109 and drops the guy twice, and people claim it was a shіt performance by him.

Comment

• Loma got the win, but Teofimo Lopez got the victory! Lopez stole the show! Undercards definitely better than the main event!

Comment

• padraza only committed to about 10 punches. The rest was sparring punches and all the dances he learned in training.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    didn't he drop him twice? i'm sure the second KD was a bodyshot
                    He didn't drop him like Johnson did Galindez, but he did drop him twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                      Oh yer.
                      So big crowd at the pub.
                      Many wenches to pick from 66?
                      Easy way to pick up desperate women is at the pokies. Watch the Old women sit on the 'Cougar' slot machine while eye fuccing ya, it's like a secret code. So sit next to the cougar pokie machine and relax. Bet low if it's a 1c option to prolong your stay

Comment

Working...
                      X