Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Too Fast" Fury vs "Sonny" Liston: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    I base my opinion of Ali like I do any muslim.

If you're a muslim then you condone terrorism because it's built into your very imbecilic religion. He may be a hero to a lot of people, civil and even a likeable person but that doesn't me he wasn't exactly everything I said that he was and I stand by every word.
    Haha Okaaaayyyy...

Comment

• Originally posted by KidDinamita View Post
      Liston by UD

He had reach similar to Fury and had power compared to Fury.

Fury didn't KO any good competition, and who he fought lately? Safari? Shorts? or Lallin?

Don't get me wrong, Fury is a brilliant boxer but I don't believe he is better than Liston
      Liston & Fury fought different fighters, the average height & weight of their competition is a tremendous difference. Fury has power when he's fighting smaller guys and combined with his over all skills I could see him cruising to a dominant UD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
        Liston & Fury fought different fighters, the average height & weight of their competition is a tremendous difference. Fury has power when he's fighting smaller guys and combined with his over all skills I could see him cruising to a dominant UD.
        I feel the same way. Fury would be too much for Liston.
        moneytheman Ascended likes this.

Comment

OMFG .......

You just entered the signature HOF sir

Congratulations!
          Still doubting this?

Comment

• Max Baer would give Tyson Fury more trouble then Liston. Baer had better movement and was just much of a power puncher with an 81 in reach (Fury is 85 in btw).

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              Still doubting this?
              I won't be responding to old posts that i can't even remember. Nice try tho

Comment

• Fury wins if he’s allowed to dirty box but if not it’ll be a close one if tried to dance!

Comment

I won't be responding to old posts that i can't even remember. Nice try tho

How convenient you forget all the shade you've thrown at Fury the GOAT over the years.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

How convenient you forget all the shade you've thrown at Fury the GOAT over the years.
                    History doesn't delete here, go back and pull it from my archives

Comment

History doesn't delete here, go back and pull it from my archives
                      Not worth the effort, my money says right now tou favor Liston here, which is basically all I need to know.

Comment

Working...
                      X