No announcement yet.

Floyd knows he couldn't beat the current top guys anymore and it kills him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    Oh just that Floyd can't admit he's 42 and not on top of the boxing world anymore. He's still trying to cling to it in a bad way.
    Seems to me that he's just trying to get tons of money by doing close to nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Seems to me that he's just trying to get tons of money by doing close to nothing.

Yeah, maybe it is more of a money thing than a need to feel in top of the boxing world. Probably some mix of the two.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
        Dude is in his 40's. Of course he can't beat them now. A prime Mayweather however, beats all of them.
        I bet he can beat some of them with a tune up and a full training camp

Comment

Originally posted by johny joe hdz View Post
          Hateweather sabe que ya no le gana a nadie. Por eso anda buescando otra for.a de llamar la atencion. Solo la gente eatupida paga por ver sus peleas aburridas y corruptas.

(Mayweather knows that he can't beat anybody, that's why he's looking for a different way to draw attention. only stupid people pay for his boring and corrupted fights.) hmmmmm ok..
          He’s old and his career is over. If he loses now it’s just embarrassment. Like any star he’s trying to stay relevant. His fights were boring to you but not the masses since they admired his genius in the ring and fans paid to see him. Don’t take it personal. Boxing always lets you know that you’re old. His day may happen.

Comment

Floyd couldn't beat Spence, Crawford, Canelo, or even Thurman, Porter, or Garcia anymore.

Making money from boxing was literally his only talent in life, and now that he doesn't have it he's just a miserable being.
            Fair enough, current Floyd at his age cant beat a hungry lion, but he is still the richest in the jungle.

Comment

Floyd couldn't beat Spence, Crawford, Canelo, or even Thurman, Porter, or Garcia anymore.

Making money from boxing was literally his only talent in life, and now that he doesn't have it he's just a miserable being.
              He's 40+ man, what are you talking about?

Floyd is using his celebrity status to make 10's of millions of dollars per year. I find tht impressive.

You're a closet fág, I mean you even have a woman's name. I don't think you're qualified to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by McManus View Post
                He's 40+ man, what are you talking about?

Floyd is using his celebrity status to make 10's of millions of dollars per year. I find tht impressive.

You're a closet fág, I mean you even have a woman's name. I don't think you're qualified to be honest.

Lol, come give heed, bozo.

Comment

Lol, come give heed, bozo.
                  I'm old enough to know what Bozo is and I take offense to that. You're the Bozo that's fanatisizes about muscular women, not me. That means you're gay. The whole muscular woman thing is your shoehorn to being with a man. You have a woman's name and I don't think you know much about Boxing anyway as I never see you in Boxing posts with any real knowledge.

Why did you even sign up here considering you don't watch Boxing? Did you think you would meet a special someone here?

It's ok, you can do that, just don't disrespect the king of Boxing because your Fredricks of Hollywood undergarments are in a twist.

Comment

Obsolutely.

It's called "Time to hang the gloves"

Smart if you ask me. CTE brain trauma is not something anyone wants. Besides, there is no point in it. Let the new elites fight it out amongst themselves

Comment

Oh just that Floyd can't admit he's 42 and not on top of the boxing world anymore. He's still trying to cling to it in a bad way.
                      Ohhhhhhhh gotcha. I agree.

Comment

Working...
                      X