Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CRAZY VIDEO!!!!] [WOW] MAYWEATHER EMBARRASSED by FEMALE REPORTER at his OWN GYM!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    cant lie that was hilarious
    Right on. It’s refreshing seeing a Floyd ball hugger keep it real.

That was funny.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Because why would kicking be allowed?

Every one knows Floyd aint fighting a kick boxing fight nor should he.

Her question was rhetorical she already knew the answer to it.
      Then why the Fuk is he fighting a kickerboxer to only make him go by boxing rules.

Wait you going to say because he is going to make 7 figures.

Well if he only wants to fight boxing rules matches then fight Spence or Crawford and make 9 figure. Only thing is he doesn’t want to take that L and get fukd up along the way.

Comment

Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
        Not a huge Floyd fan but i don't see what the problem is with what he says.

He has made it clear that he will only box. Nobody has to sign up for these fights if they don't want to just box, so no point in asking why they don't allow kickboxing.

He give a straight up answer to a pointless question
        Basically.

This is why I hate "social media" in general. Floyd puts up stuff with him wearing UFC gloves, people take him as serious. I specifically said he was trolling everyone, but people then try to force him to do something he wasn't ever going to do. All because of Instagram images.

His ability to influence and trigger people so easily is shocking.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          Why don’t you try to arrest him since you’re so tough on the internet. He shouldn’t allow white women in his gym anyway they always causing trouble and calling the police. 5yrs from now she’ll claim Floyd threatened her lol
          Funny thing is I'm almost sure it's a black woman who made him go to jail... Wasn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
            Then why the Fuk is he fighting a kickerboxer to only make him go by boxing rules.

Wait you going to say because he is going to make 7 figures.

Well if he only wants to fight boxing rules matches then fight Spence or Crawford and make 9 figure. Only thing is he doesn’t want to take that L and get fukd up along the way.
            Let's see...would you as a 40 something undefeated boxer want to fight Spence or Crawford and, as you say, risk getting fukd up over 12 rounds and taking an L, or would you rather fight a small dude who isn't even a professional boxer for 7 figures in only 3 rounds?

It's called common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              Let's see...would you as a 40 something undefeated boxer want to fight Spence or Crawford and, as you say, risk getting fukd up over 12 rounds and taking an L, or would you rather fight a small dude who isn't even a professional boxer for 7 figures in only 3 rounds?

It's called common sense.
              Make a 100+Million plus and get fukd up or make 5-8 million fight a kickboxer with boxing rules only.

If he’s truly “Money” he’d go for the 100+ million. But we all know why he doesn’t want to go that route.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                Make a 100+Million plus and get fukd up or make 5-8 million fight a kickboxer with boxing rules only.

If he’s truly “Money” he’d go for the 100+ million. But we all know why he doesn’t want to go that route.
                Yea. He doesn't want to go that route because he can make 5-8 million for 3 rounds of sparring.

Again, it's common sense. He's retired. The dude said straight up that the little guy can win all three rounds and he wouldn't care. It's a money grab. I don't understand why anyone is trying to call him out for what we would all likely do. He's over 40 years old. The result doesn't go on his record. It's a no brainer.

If you think he should feel bad about not wanting to fight Spence at this stage in his life....lol. I'm sure that 8 million for 3 sparring rounds will help him sleep at night.
                Last edited by travestyny; 12-08-2018, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Awww that's too bad good thing it's just boxing so it now becomes a mismatch of a fight lololol

Of course it's a mis-match but it's also an exhibition match so it's a pointless fight.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    I'm an equal rights guy.

Where the ***** have you been? I can't even remember what fight is was that made you go into hiding.
                    Lmfaoooooo was thinking the same thing...probably the Pac fight.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                      Funny thing is I'm almost sure it's a black woman who made him go to jail... Wasn't it?
                      He deserved to if he beat her

Comment

Working...
                      X