VIDEO - (DAZN) The Journey - Canelo/Rocky Part 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    man there is close to zero hype for this fight

He's fighting a guy that Callum Smith smashed in 1 round. Plus Fielding's got a fake belt he took off some German domestic fighter.

Comment

I keep forgetting about this fight..can I watch it on cable still? Is that Fielding guy any good?

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
        If you cover the subtitles with your hand you can't understand a damn thing coming out of Rocky's mouth, lol. Try it.
        I can't understand a phuking word from Rocky. lol It made sense to put subtitles when he talks that Brits accent is serious

Comment

Originally posted by R01 View Post
          I keep forgetting about this fight..can I watch it on cable still? Is that Fielding guy any good?
          Not on cable only streaming on DAZN or go to movie theater

Comment

Originally posted by R01 View Post
            Fielding? Yeah - he's passable... at UK domestic level. Maybe the fifth best UK guy at 168 or thereabouts.

Comment

Fielding is a clown. I would smash him in a street fight.

Comment

Nice promo video, gonna miss HBO's promos though, just saying

Although I enjoyed the video, I just cant get excited at all for this fight. I dont even know who Fielding is and I watched couple of videos and wasn't very impressed. That being said, he is the professional, not me. He could prove me wrong and impress us all if he does well there, nobody expects him to win anyway

Comment

Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                  Fielding is a clown. I would smash him in a street fight.
                  Fielding is on EVERY top 10 ranking at 168. You can count on 1 hand the fighters at his weight that are clearly better then him but sure we all believe your azzz can take him in street fight. lol He and any of these world class fighters would make you their bytch 7 days of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                    Fielding is on EVERY top 10 ranking at 168. You can count on 1 hand the fighters at his weight that are clearly better then him but sure we all believe your azzz can take him in street fight. lol He and any of these world class fighters would make you their bytch 7 days of the week.
                    Stop it. Fielding is a journeyman and hasn‘t beaten anyone but cab drivers. Zeuge was the biggest hypejob in German boxing history.

Comment

Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                      Stop it. Fielding is a journeyman and hasn‘t beaten anyone but cab drivers. Zeuge was the biggest hypejob in German boxing history.
                      You stop it do you even know what Journeyman means? Journeyman are typically guys who have been fighting in small clubs, venues or have tons of losses.

Rocky's been fighting in big arenas in the UK for years and has only 1 loss. He's a UK fighter that most in the US have never seen fight and he isn't a elite 168lber but he's just a middle of the pack top 10 guy. But you can't be a journeyman if you ranked top 10 in every ranking and he holds a world title. And you said you could whoop his azzz when we all know he and any world class fighter would make you his bytch 7 days a week.

Comment

Working...
                      X