No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: My Deal Was Bigger Than Canelo's With DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
    "Floyd loves being in limelight" yet it was Canelo/Oscar whp kept bringing his name up when they signed the deal with DAZN. Mayweather is STILL the biggest name in combat sports.

lol at you talking like you're getting a cut of the check or something. it really is pathetic. the guy isn't even a boxer any more and you're still finding a way to suck his c#ck.

Comment

Mayweather has a point

Show tine deal and HBO deal... 6 from ST and 9 from HBO that makes 12 fights... The numbers dont add up for Carnelo which has 11 from DAZN. The math doesn't lie and despite my distaste for FMJr. his number are more than accurate.. As for as him bragging, it simply reminds me of TRUMP, hate being a loser mentality.. He simply should retire and move on but sadly his money will run out and he will become irrelevant over time..

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        To bad a Terminator wont go back in time and stop Oscar from fighting Floyd. Honestly if that fight didnt happen Floyds head and ego wouldnt be soo big.
        have the Terminator force Floyd to fight Oscar in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
          Lol. Has there ever been a boxer in boxing history with a bigger ego than Floyd’s?
          Khan? And khan doesn’t have a third of the Accolades

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
            So a 23 yr old canelo at 152 is better then a 29 yr old canelo at 160? My point is Floyd didn't fight the best version of canelo. And right now if they fought it wont be the best version of Floyd so its even. Wasn't an issue back then but it is now? FOH with that bs.
            To be fair that wasn’t the best version of Floyd. He’s been fading for quite some time. He was just so good it’s hard to tell.

Comment

Is Floyd still a relevant fighter or is he a promoter that can't help but disparage every other fighter?

Just asking...

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                To be fair that wasn’t the best version of Floyd. He’s been fading for quite some time. He was just so good it’s hard to tell.
                Floyd was at his best when he was pretty boy Floyd but still. Floyd talks all that trash acting like he fought the best canelo and he didn't and he still keeps saying he would whoop canelo again... Well if you talk that sh.it back it up. But no he says yeah I'll whoop his azz but I won't fight him lol. That's lame

Comment

Originally posted by The Akbar One View Post
                  Mayweather hates that he's no longer in the limelight.
                  That's makes no sense cuz he is STILL in the limelight

Comment

To bad a Terminator wont go back in time and stop Oscar from fighting Floyd. Honestly if that fight didnt happen Floyds head and ego wouldnt be soo big.
                    Have you ever heard "Pretty Boy" talk? His ego was bigger! Rightfully so I might add.

Comment

Yup! He's like a crazy chick you cant get rid of.
                      More like a crazy chick not letting HIM go.

Comment

Working...
                      X