Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TBRB moves Fury ahead of Wilder in their rankings.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury won round 1. End of.

Have only seen wilder fanboys try and claim otherwise

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      So we should accept all robberies in boxing then should we? There is no point in having "The Biggest robberies ever" discussion? Because their word is final?

No. No it isn't. Fury won. We all saw that. Even you bitter Wilder fans who are happy with the mass corruption in your country.
      mass corruption would be the uk...

how is it that the citizens voted yes to brexit and now may is saying no to that..... thats a dictatorship so you cant go saying corruption to anyone....

again there are certain instances in this fight that imo made it a draw especially that second kd

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
        Once again, I am not going to let you swerve. Are you ok with Breazeale sitting on his a$$ and only fighting twice in two years because he wants to protect his title shot. Yes or no?

Wilder has only fought one mandatory and that was a guy who hadn't fought in 2 years at all. Breazeale is still active and fighting this month so your straw man argument simply doesn't work, you should have known trying to create them with Wilder will never work. Ha

Edit : Had Wilder not wasted months when Breazeale was called as the mandatory the fight would have happened but you place blame on Breazeale like any other Wilder fan boy would.

If you bothered to actually keep up with the circumstances you would know Breazeale is the only guy to actually win a confirmed title elimination bout besides Whyte , the rest who fought Wilder had no business fighting him, but as I stated Wilder fan base isn't all very bright and you're proving that in this thtead .
        Last edited by REDEEMER; 12-12-2018, 02:05 PM.

Comment

• So they got it wrong by stripping fury of his number 1 status

And now apologising by going against an official result

How about they listen to the public's opinion on canelo vs golovkin 2 too,and have ggg ahead of canelo

Yea, they wouldnt do that

Its become fasionable to go against wilder

And its what snobs do. We dont appreciate boxing if we thought it was a draw or wilder edged it is what snobs think

Bottom line super close fight. No robbery and this outcry makes me want wilder to win by ko in the rematch

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
            So they got it wrong by stripping fury of his number 1 status

And now apologising by going against an official result

How about they listen to the public's opinion on canelo vs golovkin 2 too,and have ggg ahead of canelo

Yea, they wouldnt do that

Its become fasionable to go against wilder

And its what snobs do. We dont appreciate boxing if we thought it was a draw or wilder edged it is what snobs think

Bottom line super close fight. No robbery and this outcry makes me want wilder to win by ko in the rematch

It doesn't matter if Wilder wins by K.O in rematch , those who know how to score fights will always know his win streak was broken,.It's no different then fans who create lineal titles in their head, it's not actually real but it's there for reference.

Comment

• Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
              It doesn't matter if Wilder wins by K.O in rematch , those who know how to score fights will always know his win streak was broken,.It's no different then fans who create lineal titles in their head, it's not actually real but it's there for reference.
              It doesnt matter? Lol. Thats the whole point of a rematch

Most people thought kova beat ward, and ward stopped him in rematch. But that doesnt matter right?

According to you, wards unbeaten run ended. Stay consistent and adopt this position.

And lineal title not having a physical belt (although ring champion is usually the lineal champ) obviously does not mean its fan created . Its actually extremely structured and a fan doesnt annoint someone a lineal champion

Lol bro i understand people have varying understandings of boxing but you seem extremely ill-informed, yet stubborn at the same time. Im sure ill get a reply describing how you are right with little substance to back it up

And to the other posters, wilder -fury is in no way a robbery. Fury outlanded wilder by 3 or more punches in only 2.rounds and i wanna look at the fight to see if the numbers are accurate.

A round imo should be primarily be scored on who does more damage. So yes, a right hand from ggg lands, i value it more than if a right hand from tommy langford lands

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                It doesnt matter? Lol. Thats the whole point of a rematch

Most people thought kova beat ward, and ward stopped him in rematch. But that doesnt matter right?

According to you, wards unbeaten run ended. Stay consistent and adopt this position.

And lineal title not having a physical belt (although ring champion is usually the lineal champ) obviously does not mean its fan created . Its actually extremely structured and a fan doesnt annoint someone a lineal champion

Lol bro i understand people have varying understandings of boxing but you seem extremely ill-informed, yet stubborn at the same time. Im sure ill get a reply describing how you are right with little substance to back it up

And to the other posters, wilder -fury is in no way a robbery. Fury outlanded wilder by 3 or more punches in only 2.rounds and i wanna look at the fight to see if the numbers are accurate.

A round imo should be primarily be scored on who does more damage. So yes, a right hand from ggg lands, i value it more than if a right hand from tommy langford lands

The ring belt is a real belt and has an established ranking system a made up label means nothing in boxing. There's really no such thing as a lineal champion because whoever holds the oldest belt worn by past time greats is the actual lineal champion and that's whoever has the WBA belt not the WBC which the real champion would be Vitali Klitschko using insane criterion.

There is a thread up showing all the punches landed in the fight so any doubts Fury didn't win is busted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Chisora in their top 10? Hmmm
                  Lolx.... Who would you rather replace him??

Comment

• Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                    Wilder has only fought one mandatory and that was a guy who hadn't fought in 2 years at all. Breazeale is still active and fighting this month so your straw man argument simply doesn't work, you should have known trying to create them with Wilder will never work. Ha
                    Its his first fight in almost a year. Its that kind of activity that's kept Breazeale the fata$$ that he is.

Edit : Had Wilder not wasted months when Breazeale was called as the mandatory the fight would have happened but you place blame on Breazeale like any other Wilder fan boy would.
                    I am not a Wilder fan boy stupid. Wilder lost that fight to Fury. Breazeale doesn't deserve his shot and is content to sit on his a$$ to get it. Breazeale and all boxers should be trying to fight the best opposition possible at all times. Wilder fought Luis Ortiz and Tyson Fury this year. I wouldn't have wanted him to skip one of those fights so he could fight Breazeale. Would you?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      mass corruption would be the uk...

how is it that the citizens voted yes to brexit and now may is saying no to that..... thats a dictatorship so you cant go saying corruption to anyone....

again there are certain instances in this fight that imo made it a draw especially that second kd
                      We're talking about boxing and you're talking about Brexit? Next time you make a comment to me please don't let your desperation be so obvious.

Comment

Working...
                      X