No announcement yet.

Ring Magazine New Rankings: Deontay Wilder #3, Tyson Fury #2, Anthony Joshua #1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    He claimed to be a promoter, that he's paid to post here, now that he's part of the press. He hasn't provided an ounce of proof to back up any of this. The guy is a bull****ter.
    remember when his posts always referred to "we" like he was representing some consortium

dude is whack

Comment

Fury is no1. Josh shouldn't mind that as fury will only be no1 for as long as it takes to fight fury.
      Josh should want to beat fury for no1 and shouldn't want it on a tecnicality.
      Reality is fury beat wilder which is what Josh wants the world to think he can do also. Josh is always playing follow the leader. Beats wla d after fury does. Like it's always fury who tests the water for josh.
      Fury is no1
      Last edited by hugh grant; 12-07-2018, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Fury should be #1

Dunno why anyone takes WBC WBA IBF seriously, he's had at least 3 different ID's whilst being a member, and is clearly just some random autist with a load of time on his hands.
        Last edited by denium; 12-07-2018, 06:13 AM.

Comment

He's posted that "majority of ringside" over and over in every thread but hasn't named a single source.

On boxingscene's roundup of cards there were only 3 votes for Wilder and 1 of them was Dan and another was a PBC employee.

Comment

At this point I think those are reasonable rankings.

Comment

Pretty obvious why AJ is number 1, look at his Boxrec ranking. He's got more than double the amount of points Wilder and Fury have in less fights.

Comment

Hopefully all will be sorted out in the ring. I consider these like those "power rankings" in other sports. Nice for conversation but ultimately meaningless..

Comment

I disagree. Wilder has been active and beat Ortiz. He should still be #2

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
                    See you're still peddling this BS.
                    It's not BS and you shouldn't have such an arrogant attitude when you're wrong.

Post this proof, names, media companies who like you had it a draw or Wilder winning.
                    Not a problem. Very happy to help.

A simple request I'm sure you'll be able to list most of them no problem.
                    Sure, off the top of my head I know The Washington Post, The Associated Press, Sporting News, Yahoo Sports, The Los Angeles Times and ESPN all had either a draw or Wilder winning.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                      It's not BS and you shouldn't have such an arrogant attitude when you're wrong.

Not a problem. Very happy to help.

Sure, off the top of my head I know The Washington Post, The Associated Press, Sporting News, Yahoo Sports, The Los Angeles Times and ESPN all had either a draw or Wilder winning.
                      Holding your claims and misportrayals to task is not arrogant.

There's little evidence to support what you're claiming. The odd one you mention online had a draw. But what there is massive amounts of evidence of is googling Fury Wilder reaction, tonnes of pages detailing from various parties, sites, countries citing Fury the clear winner.

Mayweather left in disgust.

Andre Ward, Abner Mares, Sky, Abel Sanchez, Lennox Lewis, Showtime, BT sports, James Toney, Frank Bruno. The Sun.

USA Today’s Martin Rogers said it was “scandalous judging” and “a huge black eye for boxing”.

Tom Loeffler, Forbes, Dan Vanderkamp. Teddy Atlas.

It goes on.

Comment

Working...
                      X