Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "Too Fast" Fury vs "Bronze Bomber" Wilder” II Thread:Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
    So enlighten me, how would that work? Your man crush may very well fight going backwards avoiding engagement and win a boring decision but under no circumstances will he "beat the life out of" anyone. He just plain doesn't fight that way. That's more of a Wilder thing.
    Fury is going to put his head in Wilders chest and swing until Wilder is a motionless heap.

Comment

Boxer vs Puncher!! Love it!! This time i will pick the boxer, i don't like his proffesionalism(non-existent) but if he comes in shape Wilder may be swinging to the air that telegraphed right hand all day, he will probably catch him with the short left hook he throws after but i believe Fury can take it, in my humble opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        Date and times to be announced.

It's no secret I will have my money on Fury (again) here. A complete fighter that's never been beaten and was only pushed once. Fury has had 12 rounds to see all the limited tools in Wilders toolbox, and he will come and out start tattooing his face with leather early on. A hungry Tyson eager to erase all shadow of doubt will bully Wilder from the onset, will switch to southpaw much more often, to throw out any adjustments Wilder could possibly make to his orthodox combination trends, and unleash a fury (pun intended) that will find Wilder in one of three places before round 11: his knees, the canvas, or a stretcher

I like em both. But i want fury to win the second time around.. since he was robbed of it the first time

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
          I like em both. But i want fury to win the second time around.. since he was robbed of it the first time
          Agreed.

He's owed one. I expect him to win decisively.

Comment

Today's ( Wednesday 2/19/2020 ) press-conference.

Last edited by 1hourRun; 02-19-2020, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Today's ( Wednesday 2/19/2020 ) press-conference.

2 more days champ!

Let's go champ!

Comment

Fury by annihilation.

Comment

Put the crow in the oven boyos, in 24 hours Wilder and his handful of ballwashers will be eating mouthfulls.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
                    https://youtu.be/VC9ScAFc8xg

Just listen to the difference in the jabs he throws from 1:00 - 1:10 when he's busy moving around and 1:10 - 1:20 when he's planted his feet.
                    Yep.........

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                      Like the first fight, Wilder will return home with the WBC belt in his possession. The only difference is he'll have the lineal title to go along with it.

How did that work out again?

Comment

Working...
                      X