10 million illegal streams for Wilder vs Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    wow thats alot....

maybe they let it "slide" that way they can get the viewership up for "next time"

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Did you stream GGG/taintedmeatelo?
      Yes, sure did

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
        Yes, sure did
        I paid for the first one. Fool me once.

Comment

Yes, sure did
          Well how do you expect Coka to pay for blow, lingerie and new kitchen utensils?

Comment

Well how do you expect Coka to pay for blow, lingerie and new kitchen utensils?
            Don't know, and I don't care how other men make their money, unlike you who sells your foodstamps so Gayweather can have money to pay men to fuck him in the ass.

Comment

Don't know, and I don't care how other men make their money, unlike you who sells your foodstamps so Gayweather can have money to pay men to fuck him in the ass.
              You said I sold food stamps to buy Floyd PPV's? Make up your mind. You of all people should know food stamps go about as far as pesos.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                I paid for the first one. Fool me once.
                Yeah same.

Got a jail broken firestick from my brother-in-law, has this thing called Prime streams and I get great PPV streams with them, HD quality. The Canelo fight didn't have the HBO broadcast crew (they had Kevin Kelly and Mario Lopez or someone), but yeah, no more PPVs for me. I got it recently, I saw Canelo/GGG2 at the in-laws with their fire-stick and I got mine soon after.
                Last edited by Death_Adder; 12-06-2018, 01:37 PM.

Comment

You said I sold food stamps to buy Floyd PPV's? Make up your mind. You of all people should know food stamps go about as far as pesos.
                  Hmmmm. Racism much?

Comment

Can Wilder use this as an excuse?

Comment

Yes, carpet head, there are people that use other people's food stamp card to buy their groceries and the people with the food stamps get paid for it. Try to keep up blue gums.

Comment

Working...
                      X