No announcement yet.

10 million illegal streams for Wilder vs Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 million illegal streams for Wilder vs Fury

I streamed it. If they priced it like they do in the UK ($20-25), I would have bought it.

Comment

I think they'll be happy with that. Find out a way to smother illegal streaming and Wilder-Fury II will do big numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        I streamed it. If they priced it like they do in the UK ($20-25), I would have bought it.
        Indeed.

I bought it because i'm in the UK but i'd certainly think twice about it if i was in USA. It's not even the money that would be the problem, but the principle of spending that much to watch a fight in your own home.

Of course there's people who are going to stream regardless of how cheap it is, but i do think USA is very overpriced for a PPV.

Comment

Me too!!!

Oops, I did pay for a stream, but only like 10 dollars.

Comment

US will never price it like the UK.
            If you were gonna get it you were gonna get it. Don't matter if it was $25, $55 or $75.

Comment

This is good sign for the rematch. People will always watch fights/sports through illegal streams, but the fight delivered and some of those folks that didn't purchase the fight, will purchase the rematch.

Comment

Its not about price, people dont want to pay shiet.

Comment

I bought it but I can dig it.

ppv's should be cheap.

October 30, 1974 Muhammad Ali vs. George Foreman

50,000,000 buys $100,000,000 earned back when 100mil had 500mil's spending power. 500,000,000 adjust for inflation.

----------------------------------------------

May 2, 2015 Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Manny Pacquiao

5,773,000 buys $500,000,000 earned

Clearly it's the fans getting screwed. 5mil eyes vs 50mil....no wonder boxing had a steady die off in the states. The industry is way greedy here.

Comment

Dont make excuses for being a thief.
                    Thieves with Robin Hood complexes are the worst.

Comment

Working...
                    X