Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone else fed up of people mentioning Ortiz as an elite fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
    Yup, the more I see him fight the more I think he's not elite. None of the current heavyweights are elite.
    Good post. I came here to say exactly this. Green K sent.

Comment

Me!!! Dillian Whyte has a better resume than Ortiz.

Comment

why are ya'll so angry with Ortiz?? just because he fought Wilder?

Comment

He's really good but I think Povetkin would beat him if they both fought.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            actually most of us are fed up with fgts like you trying to make him out to be complete shyt....ortiz is still a top 4 HW right now.....thats why whyte and joshua wouldnt fight him.......thats why hearn would rather fight usyk or whyte again after already beating him
            Usyk would outbox Ortiz 100%...Ortiz way too old, Slow and plodding for an undisputed cruiserweight champ like Usyk. Usyk is a p4p talent imo. Also Whyte vs Ortiz is a 50/50 fight because Ortiz looked like he has aged. if we being real. Whyte has the better resume as well. Maybe I'd give Ortiz a slight edge
            Last edited by DuckAdonis; 12-06-2018, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Absolutely...NOT! He is in the Top 4 of Heavyweights, if he is OLD and all that stuff then why don't others fight him and get him out of the way

Comment

These Euro Weirdos are a strange bunch. Tell that Euro Bot to fight him to prove he's not elite!

Comment

I cant wait for joyce to knock him out. But then they'll all say 'he wasnt the same after wilder'

Comment

It's not the fans that have made him a top hw, its been mostly the cowards that have refused to fight him the one that have given him his status.

Comment

Working...
                    X