Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What top heavyweight fight do you want next? Preferably happening April 2019...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What top heavyweight fight do you want next? Preferably happening April 2019...

What top heavyweight fight do you want next? Preferably happening April 2019...

Fury vs Wilder 2 rematch fight
    Fury vs Joshua
    Wilder vs Joshua

Vote ...
    Fury vs Wilder 2 rematch fight
    39.47%
    Fury vs Joshua
    28.95%
    Wilder vs Joshua
    31.58%

Comment

Comment

Wilder clearly lost. There wouldn't be 1/10th the interest in a rematch if Fury wasn't robbed. Joshua-Fury to see who is the top HW.

Comment

Fury-Wilder rematch fight for me. The first one was a good fight and I would like to see immediately a second fight...
          Last edited by SceneBoxer; 12-05-2018, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Previous to Saturday, Wilder-Joshua was the fight. But now I would see a rematch most of all.

Comment

The biggest financial fight would be Joshua vs Fury. That said, frank warren isn’t likely to play ball for that to happen given it would have to go on sky sports.

From everything wilder has said after the fight he doesn’t fancy Joshua at all, so more likely wilder vs fury rematch.

I’m hoping Joshua takes on Ortiz or Usyk personally if that is the cass

Comment

Wilder vs Fury 2 For Me! Both Men as well as Frank Warren can put Egos aside and get fights done and the fight was a Thriller! I would rather them keep that momentum going instead of playing games with people who are more into Manipulation and is worried more about Public Perception than actually FIGHTING. I'm tanking about Eddie Hearn in this case who FOOLISHLY disrespected both Wilder and Fury knowing that it is a strong chance you will work with one of if not both of them here in the near future

Comment

Frankie Warren is saying it'll be Joshua vs Usyk lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Frankie Warren is saying it'll be Joshua vs Usyk lol.
                    Well about 3 weeks ago everyone on this forum was saying how Usyk would easily beat Joshua, wilder and fury so that's a good fight according to popular opinion.

As for the question, from a selfish perspective, Fury vs Joshua, me and my best mate havent been back to the uk in a few years and agreed to go over there if AJ-Fury happens

Comment

Working...
                    X