No announcement yet.

Mayweather boxing gym mostly thinks Wilder won the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
    That’s why I just keep it G lol. When you keep it G you don’t have to lie about who won or lost. Many think that Fury dominated Wilder and he didn’t. That’s where I disagree with guys who think Fury won.
    But you scored it for Fury, correct? So why do you disagree with people if you scored it for the same guy they did?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      This is what CJS does after every fight. Whenever challenged he never posts the actual scores, just makes up things up to justify his race assertion.

Why the mods let him do this after every major fight is unknown.
      Slobberts posted the video and put up the bullch1t headline, but he's pure troll anyway. Folk who just assumed he was telling the truth and used that to justify their preconceptions ain't looking so clever about now.

Comment

whose alt is this?

Fine, you can criticize him for that. In no way does that make him a Wilder fan or biased. He reported something he heard and was wrong. Doesn't mean that affected how he scored the fight.
        Why would i be an alt?

Because i signed up in november? everyone has to sign up sometime

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
          Slobberts posted the video and put up the bullch1t headline, but he's pure troll anyway. Folk who just assumed he was telling the truth and used that to justify their opinions ain't looking so clever about now.
          Exactly. good point.

Comment

Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
            Why would i be an alt?

Because i signed up in november? everyone has to sign up sometime
            Because you have 384 posts in about 25 days. A sure sign of a banned regular.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              But you scored it for Fury, correct? So why do you disagree with people if you scored it for the same guy they did?
              are you of the opinion that the fight wasn't close and fury dominated wilder? I can see people saying fury won but dominated is saying a bit much imo, the fight was very close, I think fans should watch it with no sound or play some music with the fight on mute, u will see a close fight

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                are you of the opinion that the fight wasn't close and fury dominated wilder? I can see people saying fury won but dominated is saying a bit much imo, the fight was very close, I think fans should watch it with no sound or play some music with the fight on mute, u will see a close fight
                Yes, he dominated. I watched it with around 30 people so didn't really hear the commentary and on second viewing had it wide as well. Live I saw 10-2, on replay I saw the same but I felt there were arguably two swing rounds so settled on 9-3.

Comment

Because you have 384 posts in about 25 days. A sure sign of a banned regular.

What's the logic behind that? New users don't usually post much?

I don't understand. I signed up to this forum and have just participated in threads, mostly leading up to a big fight and the aftermath of one and that's how many posts i have.

I dunno. You seem to be overthinking it. I'm sure plenty of new users have a similar rate of posting

Comment

Originally posted by hypejobbuster View Post
                    because wilder beats that ass, 2 knockdowns,ref give 30 seconds extra
                    30 extra seconds? Lmao keep lying to yourself. It's been proven that fury got up right b4 the 10 count. Also didnt wilder get an extra 30 seconds to recoup vs ortiz once the round started lol.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                      Yes, he dominated. I watched it with around 30 people so didn't really hear the commentary and on second viewing had it wide as well. Live I saw 10-2, on replay I saw the same but I felt there were arguably two swing rounds so settled on 9-3.
                      I didn't see any domination it was close imo, wilder looked sloppy trying to land the right, fury looked good slipping while never really landing much, that wasn't dominating imo. there were a lot of close rounds

Comment

Working...
                      X