Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Referee Reiss Explains Why He Allowed Tyson Fury To Continue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Objective77
    A draw was the right decision despite the slow count.
    well you had fury winning the fight. no way that wilder won 5 rounds or more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
      Says the keyboard warrior, lol!

I picked Fury to win and he almost did but Wilder was robbed of a knockout!

Boxingscene is very bias, they didn’t even upload the part where Reiss stayed he didn’t follow full protocol and admitted he did his own thing and let Fury get more time due to the “spirits” and that “boxing needed it”!

Sound like a man who bet on Fury, this can’t be out of the question!

You fools are hive minded and can’t think for yourselves!

Reiss has admitted he didn’t follow all protocols, I recall plenty videos showing the timekeeper counting as soon as Fury touches the mat, Reiss didn’t even check the time keepers count but focused on Wilder being in a neutral corner which yes is customary but Wilder was heading there anyways!

By the time he turned to Fury he was at 5 but he should’ve been ready to be at 7 according to the time keeper who keeps knockdown count as well!

We need an interview with the time keeper to sort this mess out and shut you bandwagons up!

Most of y’all picked Wilder to
      Win btw!
      The count that matters is the ref's count. Let's not get it twisted cos of personal agenda.

Comment

• The 2 knockdowns gave him a 2 point advantage in those rounds. Had it a draw.
        4 rounds for wilder +2 for KD's=6 of 12= draw

Comment

• Maybe my math is off. I think you're right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Objective77 View Post
            The 2 knockdowns gave him a 2 point advantage in those rounds. Had it a draw.
            If you gave Wilder 4 rounds that means you gave Fury 8.

You had Fury winning 114-112.

Comment

• Originally posted by Objective77 View Post
              The 2 knockdowns gave him a 2 point advantage in those rounds. Had it a draw.
              Doesn't work like that, homie.

You have 4 rounds for Wilder. That gives him 40 points. Means you give 8 rounds to Fury. So those 8 rounds at 9 points each gives Wilder a total score of 112.

8 rounds for Fury is 80 pts. 2 rounds at 9 points each is 18. 2 rounds 8 points each for 16 pts gives a total of 114.

Seems you had it 114-112 Fury.

Comment

• Im wrong, he would've had to win 5 with the knock downs, my bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                  Embarrassment by the ref he took 2seconds for every 1second he counted.

He also forgot to ad that he let him. Continue because he had money on fury
                  Not at all. Check out the youtube video of the knockdown. You can see the time/ seconds as the ref counted. I was very surprised at how precise his count was as a matter of fact. He was like a god d@mn human metronome. Fury made the count because he just wasn't as hurt as most people thought he was. He also came after Wilder almost immediately and was tagging Deontay while backing him up.

Comment

• I had it wrong my bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by u122564 View Post
                      well you had fury winning the fight. no way that wilder won 5 rounds or more.
                      You are right, my bad lol. 114-112 Fury.

Comment

Working...
                      X