No announcement yet.

Canelo vs Rocky

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo vs Rocky

I have not heard nor see any kinda publicity about this fight, I dont really care and maybe wont watch, is the people sharing the same sentiment?. I live and work in California where 110% of people here are mexican,but not one soul seems to care. I think everybody see this fight as a joke.. Thoughts?

Yeah it's a crap fight, couldn't care less about it

Comment

Seriously? I literally can't watch TV without seeing that DAZN commercial with Canelo and Buffer. They are advertising it but it's a different type of push then a typical PPV blitz for sure because they aren't selling you the fight. They giving it away for free to advertise DAZN.

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
        I have not heard nor see any kinda publicity about this fight, I dont really care and maybe wont watch, is the people sharing the same sentiment?. I live and work in California where 110% of people here are mexican,but not one soul seems to care. I think everybody see this fight as a joke.. Thoughts?
        I live in Los Angeles where not just Mexicans but Salvies and even the brothers know Canelo fights next week, to put it in perspective only the brothers knew that Wider vs Fury had just fought last week in Staples. So yeah people know Canelo fights next week most likely you just an introvert that don’t like to go out.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
          Seriously? I literally can't watch TV without seeing that DAZN commercial with Canelo and Buffer. They are advertising it but it's a different type of push then a typical PPV blitz for sure because they aren't selling you the fight. They giving it away for free to advertise DAZN.
          The add is not really promotinf the fight it's promoting DAZN.

Comment

Really? Here in Northern California this is all Mexicans and Chicanos talk about!

Comment

Working...
            X